Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

2 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

“My boy”? ? Lamar is a Raven, I root for him and that team to fail. Doesn’t mean I can’t be honest when assessing how he’s done this season.

If they just get a second Qb for playoff games they might just be something 

0-2 for Lamarvalous.    

Gonna need another int to make it as embarrassing as last years attempt at postseason football 

1 minute ago, JayBaller10 said:

“My boy”? ? Lamar is a Raven, I root for him and that team to fail. Doesn’t mean I can’t be honest when assessing how he’s done this season.

Yes your boy, your boy who you said was a better passer than Allen. He is a good passer especially when defenses are respecting the run. He’s actually improved his passing a lot this year.  But in my opinion, all things taken into consideration, I don’t think he’s a better pure passer than Allen. But hey, just my opinion...

1 minute ago, PolishPrince said:

I keep seeing this, I guess I am weird but I oddly would have felt more comfortable against the Chiefs than the Ravens or how Titans have been playing. Chiefs have an amazing pass offense, which plays into our strength, and chiefs defense fails to show up at times.

Problem is we can't score.  A good day against the Chiefs would have been to hold them to 24 or so.  We don't score that much.  

If nothing else, these games have all proven that you need WRs that make plays for your QB.  We just don't have those guys right now.  We have the complimentary pieces, just not THE piece.