Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

Just now, MasterStrategist said:

Going to admit, if Houston somehow upsets Kc tomorrow...the thought that we could have been hosting the AFC championship will sting a bit more

No kidding.

Lamar has looked frustrated as hell, trying to do it all himself, cracking under the pressure. Not that different from Josh last week in my mind. Young guys learning how to win.

Murph was talking about it after the Ravens game this season. He saw his counterpart from the Ravens radio team after the game and they talked about how entertaining that game was, and that the Bills and Ravens could be playing a lot of exciting games against each other for the next decade or more.

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Titans we couldn't beat, but I would have enjoyed a home playoff game.

I’m definitely not saying we would’ve rolled them, but we’ve had Tannehill’s number for years. Even with pretty talented Miami teams. Home field would’ve been big, but you’re right that they would’ve been a tough out. Would’ve loved to see it. Talk about fans at the airport. 

Edited by TheProcess

4 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Bills fans have a tendency to devalue any QB that isn’t their own. I’m sure if you made a poll asking if we’d rather have Mahomes or Allen, Allen would win while the majority of posters would talk about Mahomes’ “shortcomings” and why he’d be unsuccessful in Buffalo. It’s fine to support Allen, he’s our guy, but I’m not one to ignore how other QBs perform around the league or devalue those players because their performance surpasses what we have here in Buffalo. 

Who is talking about Allen?  I was talking about Lamar, not Allen.  Re: Allen or Mahomes, Mahomes no question.  

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Lots of good fortune for KC, the forgotten team this year. MIA beat NE to give KC the bye, and now TEN beats BAL to give KC the AFCCG at home!

Lady year they won the AFC title game on an INT put a guy was lined up Offside

He didn't even jump... Just couldn't get set