Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Anyone who thinks we couldn’t have actually made a run at the Super Bowl this year is crazy. Not one of these AFC teams we couldn’t beat. McD has to be kicking himself. 

Titans we couldn't beat, but I would have enjoyed a home playoff game.

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

I'm not saying he isnt good.  I'm not looking at just numbers, I'm watching him throw and he cant throw outside the numbers for crap.  Average QB...Ryan Tannehill can do that.  

Bills fans have a tendency to devalue any QB that isn’t their own. I’m sure if you made a poll asking if we’d rather have Mahomes or Allen, Allen would win while the majority of posters would talk about Mahomes’ “shortcomings” and why he’d be unsuccessful in Buffalo. It’s fine to support Allen, he’s our guy, but I’m not one to ignore how other QBs perform around the league or devalue those players because their performance surpasses what we have here in Buffalo. 

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Perhaps a little more aggression at the trade deadline....

Agreed. I’m looking at these playoff receivers, and it just continues to remind me how badly we’ve neglected the receiver position. Seems like all these teams are flush with young receiving talent making plays for their QB while we keep trotting out Robert Foster and Lee Smith all year. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Penfield45 said:

My biggest fear is Allen turns into a Winston/Mariota/Bortles type QB who is mediocre but we do nothing to replace him because we keep waiting for him to take the "next step" 

hopefully Daboll leaves we don't have to worry about this 

In this scenario we can just then sign DARNOLD when Gase is done ruining him 

• Haha (+1) 1