Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

2 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Nice catch. Very Duke-like. 

Watching these games has me so bitter ha. 

Every play, I’m hating our WR’s more and more. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

That dude Jonnu Smith is the weirdest player.... He tends to make one INSANE play per game, but that’s it.   No routine plays, no 5 hard catches....just huge play and then disappears. 

Sounds like a rookie TE I know from ole miss

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Same pass people killed Allen for in Pittsburgh game. 

Actually Allen's pass was more catchable.  Jackson's pass was high AND in front of Andrews.  Allen's was high but centered on Beasley.  And let's not forget that Andrews is what 6 ft 6 while Bease is 5 ft 8? 

Also did anyone else just watch that amazing one handed catch for a TD and not think about Duke NOT making his catch in the end zone against the Texans?  Look I know I'm beating a dead horse here but damn do we need to upgrade our pass receiving skill players at RB, TE & WR. 

• Like (+1) 4

If Tennessee wins this, I will be so angry. They would go the AFC Championship game, and Buffalo would have hosted them if they had won too. Can you imagine if Buffalo hosted a playoff game? The fans deserve it so much.

Just now, egd said:

If Tennessee wins this, I will be so angry. They would go the AFC Championship game, and Buffalo would have hosted them if they had won too. Can you imagine if Buffalo hosted a playoff game? The fans deserve it so much.

KC is going to the super bowl no matter what.

getting to the divisional round would be awesome. id love to see it. but KC is a juggernaut that can score at will.

1 minute ago, egd said:

Won’t be any more upset than I already was. The Bills had their chances to be sure, and some really bad calls in that game. No Pats  is what matters most to me. 

• Like (+1) 2