Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

I am excited about this game. Watching Jackson in the pistol is pure pleasure. I do want Tennessee to win, but, realistically, it isn't going to happen. I admire the inning tradition Baltimore has.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Lol.. why cant it happen?

It can happen, but, realistically, Baltimore just has too many weapons. No one this season has had an answer for Jackson. The Bills came close, but cheated.

Edited by egd

Just now, egd said:

It can happen, but, realistically, Baltimore just has too many weapons. No one this season has had an answer for Jackson. The Bills came close, but cheated.

It’s unlikely to happen I agree... but I give the Titans an outside chance..I’ve bet them +9.5.. 

12 minutes ago, egd said:

How did they cheat? I swear your posts make me scratch my head more often than not.

Ravens are the clear favorite, but it wouldn’t be shocking if TEN is the hot team that sneaks in and finds themselves in the AFC title game. They’re great at running the ball with a physical style, and the WRs are pretty good too. The defense was solid most of the year, and they may borrow a page from the Bills defensive playbook here. Their effectiveness vs LaMar won’t be lost on Vrabel. Can Tanny continue his hot streak ? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gambit said:

How did they cheat? I swear your posts make me scratch my head more often than not.

The DL had to hold the OL to try to stop Ingram's and Jackson's running. There were a few articles about it, but now I can't find them.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, egd said:

The DL had to hold the OL to try to stop Ingram's and Jackson's running. There were a few articles about it, but now I can't find them.

Yet it wasn’t called ? You’re saying the Bills actually benefitted in an NFL game due to officials allowing them to get away with rules infractions? You have to be kidding!  You’re talking about the Bills, not the Patriots. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yet it wasn’t called ? You’re saying the Bills actually benefitted in an NFL game due to officials allowing them to get away with rules infractions? You have to be kidding!  You’re talking about the Bills, not the Patriots. 

well the premise is utterly ridiculous

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, egd said:

I am excited about this game. Watching Jackson in the pistol is pure pleasure. I do want Tennessee to win, but, realistically, it isn't going to happen. I admire the inning tradition Baltimore has.

Why isn't it going to happen? I actually think that Titans can give the Ravens a taste of their own medecine they like to pound the ball down your throat , they play good defense and are very efficient in a passing game .... 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, egd said:

We were just returning the favor, I’m guessing.

“Articles”? Fools write articles for clicks. Give me something real. I’ll be open minded, I promise. There is holding on every play. Please tell us specifically how this game was different.