Divisional Round: Vikings @ 49ers

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I agree I think that’s his preferred MO on offense. E-P  seems kind of a strange pairing with Josh and his skill set. 

Our offense can work, especially with Allen's running, we just need to run more.

1 minute ago, Putin said:

He’s a good player but I can’t stand the MF’er 

why the hate?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

strongly disagree, every time i see cheerleaders, i wish we had ours back. Adds a little spice without being raunchy and gives them jobs, win win.

Cheerleaders are the worst. Literally the most annoying thing about sports. 

but this Is clearly subjective. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Hmmmm. I find Belichick, the Pats* , ex -Pats as announcers and talking heads, and Saban/ Alabama to be the most annoying thing about sports. Far more annoying than a little eye candy, anyway. 

7 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I find fictitious blind side blocks and related fines to be infinitely more annoying! 

Edited by Augie

At this point, Baltimore-49ers will be an amazing SB that will wipe the taste of last year's crap factory out of football fans' mouth's. 

I'm all for a good game, and a great food party without the party atmosphere. Cuban sando's on the menu this year (Miami).

Go Bills. Go Josh. Get better.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Their whole offense = jump balls to Stephon Diggs

Thielen and Cook should get most passes then Diggs...

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Our offense can work, especially with Allen's running, we just need to run more.

why the hate?

Bosa is a future HoF.. must be why

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Hmmmm. I find Belichick, the Pats* , ex -Pats as announcers and talking heads, and Saban/ Alabama to be the most annoying thing about sports. Far more annoying than a little eye candy, anyway. 

You think Belichick (who will undoubtedly go down in  history as one of the greatest coaches to ever step foot in an NFL locker room) is more annoying than girls shaking pom poms behind the broadcast team trying to do a recap of the NFC divisional game? 

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

I find fictitious blind side blocks and related fines to be infinitely more annoying! 

Frustrating and annoying are two very different things. 

15 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

This is true. I could tell because almost all of the letters are different. Dead giveaway there!  :)

BUT, what I quoted was annoying. It IS possible to be both, and I couldn’t argue with either. 

28 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

You think Belichick (who will undoubtedly go down in  history as one of the greatest coaches to ever step foot in an NFL locker room) is more annoying than girls shaking pom poms behind the broadcast team trying to do a recap of the NFC divisional game? 

Yes. Absolutely 100% yes. He’s an annoying curmudgeon and the media is obsessed with Pats*