Divisional Round: Vikings @ 49ers

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I don’t know if anyone checked the weather, but both games tomorrow could be snow games.  Seattle is used to rain, but does Green Bay have a slight advantage as KC definitely will.  They rarely play in snow.

I don’t care if it rains or snows as long as the packers lose ? 

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Helmet to helmet on the Vikes receiver and then the same guy gets tackled by the helmet...No call. Great officiating!

It’s the playoffs one would think that the officiating would tighten up a bit ? but apparently NOT 

1 minute ago, Putin said:

I don’t care if it rains or snows as long as the packers lose ? 

Putin. I’m kind of rooting for Seattle.  It’s not that I dislike Green Bay, but I like Wilson, and the Seattle team overall, now that the mouths are gone, especially Sherman.  I hate that mouth, and hate that he had a pick today.  He’s such a tool.

11 minutes ago, snafu said:

Was that 8 straight runs between the tackles?

Impressive.

The aggressive offensive genius Shanny jr — a run based offense, and chose to kneel with 30 seconds to go in the half only up 14-10. You hate to see it (Schopp)

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

Putin. I’m kind of rooting for Seattle.  It’s not that I dislike Green Bay, but I like Wilson, and the Seattle team overall, now that the mouths are gone, especially Sherman.  I hate that mouth, and hate that he had a pick today.  He’s such a tool.

I’m with you 100 % ^^^^ 

i like R Wilson as well !!

2 minutes ago, Putin said:

Minnesota with 3 timeouts and not calling one here ????

Obviously that was before the punt 

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

Wonder if Zimmer survives a bad loss.

I don’t think anyone expected them to even be here , pretty sure no one expected them to beat the saints on the road 

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Vikes D looks deflated 

Nothing, NOTHING, demoralizes a defense more than getting run on. Power run game takes the soul out of the opponent. Especially when your offense keeps going three and out or turns it over. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1