Cody Ford, go fund me page for fine

Steptide

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

This is for his blindside block fine. He said any money will go to charity. It's a good cause I think. Wanted to make a seperate thread so everyone would see it 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/cody-fords-legal-blindside-hit-fine?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

To be clear, this is a Bills fan and not Cody Ford organizing this.  Donate at your own risk.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I’m all for a good cause. That said the few dollars I could actually afford to donate for something will NOT go to any go fund me anything unless I actually know the person. 

It's the risk you take. However, I hope the fan that organized it would be honest and give the money to Cody or his charity 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, egd said:

So this persn wants the average Joe to pay the fne for a millionaire?? Let Ford pay it himself. He reaped what he sowed.

The fine is total bs. I thought it was a good cause seeing as ford said he'd give the money to charity 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

It's the risk you take. However, I hope the fan that organized it would be honest and give the money to Cody or his charity 

Of course everyone would hope so. Let’s say he gets 5k, page closes down and then what? I just don’t trust anyone to be honest. And let me admit right away maybe I’m foolish Because  I don’t know the ins and outs of go fund me or if there is actual accountability for the people requesting money on there. It just seems like an easy way to scam people so I avoid it at all costs unless it’s someone I’m familiar with and know it’s a real issue 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I thought the same thing when I first saw it, but then when ford said he'd donate the money to charity, I thought it was a good cause 

if that's the case then ok but dumb idea to start this....a billionaire owner and millionaire player

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I thought the same thing when I first saw it, but then when ford said he'd donate the money to charity, I thought it was a good cause 

So the fans would not be donating to Ford's fine, but to charity. Great.

6 minutes ago, nucci said:

if that's the case then ok but dumb idea to start this....a billionaire owner and millionaire player

I agree with you, I don't think ford's gonna be hurting because he got fined, but I do think the money could go to a good cause and help alot of people. 

9 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Ahh, if you want to donate to charity, try the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. 

Or Childrens Hospital. 

It’s an excuse to give to charity.  Not that there should need to be an excuse needed but we know how this stuff works.  

Some people need to calm down. 

I just gave $5 to the Special Olympics at the Publix grocery story check out.... anyone want to go on a rant about that too?

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, pennstate10 said:

Ahh, if you want to donate to charity, try the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. 

Or Childrens Hospital. 

You're taking the whole thing way to seriously. Nobody's holding a gun to anyone's head. If you wanna donate, donate, if not, then don't