Take your bets now what top 15 pick will fall?

Another thread wanting a RB. With a 1st round pick no less. Unreal.

The Bills drafted a RB three times in the first round from 2003-2010 and were a bad franchise because of it. And so many on here want to repeat those same mistakes.

If we take a RB I want it to be Levante Bellamy in the middle rounds. He has great speed and great production. No high picks on RB.

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

The Bills drafted a RB three times in the first round from 2003-2010 and were a bad franchise because of it. And so many on here want to repeat those same mistakes.

I might of considered it during the first half of the season. But after seeing what singletary can do and Allen’s running ability I can’t see any way to draft one early. There’s just not enough rushes in a game to warrant that high of a pick 

• Like (+1) 3

47 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

If we take a RB I want it to be Levante Bellamy in the middle rounds. He has great speed and great production. No high picks on RB.

Well if you don’t draft for need and draft BPA he would be BPA 

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Always happens to one or two guys that you just cannot believe he was there when the Bills pick? I am going with Deandre Swift of Georgia as most of the teams past 10 seem to have RB settled and putting a guy like him with Singletary has to at least make Beane think for like a second or two 

Swift isn't even top 15 pick in most mocks I've seen, so it hardly can be any surprise fall at this stage.

Edited by No_Matter_What
  • Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

Yeah, we definitely should have passed up on future Hall of Fame RB Marshawn Lynch in 2007. Or OJ Simpson in 1969, for that matter.

Edited by egd
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, egd said:

Yeah, we definitely should have passed up on future Hall of Fame RB Marshawn Lynch in 2007. Or OJ Simpson in 1969, for that matter.

Fun fact...I am tied with Marshawn on the Bills career postseason rushing list.  I need 50 more yards to pass OJ.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Always happens to one or two guys that you just cannot believe he was there when the Bills pick? I am going with Deandre Swift of Georgia as most of the teams past 10 seem to have RB settled and putting a guy like him with Singletary has to at least make Beane think for like a second or two 

You’d be shocked if swift “slipped” to the bills?  I fully expect him to be there when we pick

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, egd said:

Agreed.  Lynch was never going to be happy here.  Poor pre draft preparation on our part as CB was a need with Revis still on the board.

8 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I don't REALLY think he'll fall to the Bills, but I'll say one of Jeudy/Lamb slides out of the top 15 and I would lean towards Lamb being the one.

I agree that Lamb will fall past 15 but not past us. No way Jeudy does.