New things this NFL season

Scott7975

For the AFC there will definitely be a first time SuperBowl QB (Mahomes, Watson, Tannehil, Jackson)

For the NFC there could be a first time SuperBowl QB (Jimmy G, Cousins)

There are 3 teams still in the playoffs that have never won a SuperBowl (Titans, Texans, Vikings)

One team has never made the SuperBowl (Texans)

I think this is pretty cool and will be fun to watch play out.

And of course the Pats definitely wont be there for the first time in the last 4 years :)

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’m going to cheer for the Titans since I’m in the volunteer state but it kinda makes me sick to my stomach to cheer for tannehill. I like almost all their other players though even the douche Lewan. Guess I’m for Minnesota or Green Bay for the NFC

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I’m going to cheer for the Titans since I’m in the volunteer state but it kinda makes me sick to my stomach to cheer for tannehill. I like almost all their other players though even the douche Lewan. Guess I’m for Minnesota or Green Bay for the NFC

I'm cheering for them because we actually have a family member that is a cheerleader for them.

10 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Rc, I don’t have a strong opinion about rooting for any team, but it would be fun to see the Titans take down the Ravens.  The Ravens have won two already and only been around twenty years.  I most likely will root for the AFC team whoever gets to the SB.  I hate these people I know that keep telling me the NFC is the superior conference.  The AFC has won 26 SB’s against the NFC’s 27.  Therefore, if the AFC team wins, we’ll be even against the NFC.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

100 Year Anniversary of the NFL. It has to be KC vs GB in a rematch of Super Bowl 1....even if it wasn’t called the Super Bowl that year.

And KC beat Buffalo that year to advance to the AFL-NFL World Championship Game.

Edited by egd

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

To ease the pain, just think of how stupid and inept the Fish will look if Tanny wins the SuperBowl.

(not happening, of course.  But still)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, maddenboy said:

To ease the pain, just think of how stupid and inept the Fish will look if Tanny wins the SuperBowl.

Think what Tannehill has done  makes Gase look inept... glad he is around at least another year to “oversee “ Darnold’s development..

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Rc, I don’t have a strong opinion about rooting for any team, but it would be fun to see the Titans take down the Ravens.  The Ravens have won two already and only been around twenty years.  I most likely will root for the AFC team whoever gets to the SB.  I hate these people I know that keep telling me the NFC is the superior conference.  The AFC has won 26 SB’s against the NFC’s 27.  Therefore, if the AFC team wins, we’ll be even against the NFC.

Yeah but AFC cheated 6 times when winning SB's so NFC will be still superior :)

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

The lying cheating Pats getting knocked out in the first round by Brady throwing a pick six was magical. The end to the dynasty came quick. 
rooting for Andy Reid  now or Mike Zimmer and the Vikes. 

I wouldn’t call 19 years “ quick “. Their playoff demise this season came quickly, but Brady is still there ( for now) . As much as I’d love to bury them after a torturously long run, I can’t say they’re done just yet. 

9 minutes ago, maddenboy said:

Considering the QBs that are not playing for the remainder of this postseason, it very well could happen. That ground attack is a huge assist to Tannehill , and a key to winning on the road in January. I wouldn’t bet on it, but I wouldn’t be that surprised either. 

4 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I'm cheering for them because we actually have a family member that is a cheerleader for them.

I think the rules state that if you could mention of a cheerleader you need to post a picture or link.

Most teams used to post pictures of their cheerleaders on their websites but since Bills dropped the Jills I stopped checking.