The Pats With or With Out the G.O.A.T You Choose .

T master

My only wish is he does come back for two years and we beat the Pats all four times, and if they make to the playoffs as a wildcard, because we won the division both years, then I hope we beat them two years straight on wildcard weekend.  Now that would be awesome.  Then the Boston Globe writes what the Buffalo News wrote years ago when Kelly went off on the cart from a conclusion “THE END OF AN ERA”, and BB retires as he ends as a loser in his last two years as he hits 70.

Now if I’m really fantasizing, I’d want in those two years we win back to back SB’s, and I tell my Pats fans friends, you’re toast like all of those years in the 80’s and 90’s.

8 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I want him to stick around.... we deserve to watch the drop off.

Yes, I want to see him hobble, limp, whine, cry and throw ducks into the air that the Bills turn into pick 6's. I want to see him sacked, stuffed, pounded into submission that he has no choice but to hang it up and hand over the crown to Buffalo for the next 20 years.

Its the first time we win the AFC East in 25 years. I dont care who is on the other 3 teams. The problem is, the bills cant win the division until December. But brady can leave the division as soon as March, so ill take it. Give me something to be happy about in March.