The Pats With or With Out the G.O.A.T You Choose .

T master

The Bills along with most every other team for the last 20 yrs have been getting beat by the Pats with Brady at the helm & some say that Tom may be moving on which i'm not sure i see the owner of the Pats letting him do that just because of what he has done for the team while he has been there .

Which brings me to a question for all Bills fans ! If Brady does decide to leave the Pats & the Bills beat them next year to win the east would that be as satisfying as beating them with Brady because you know if the Bills do beat them with out him there will always be those Patriots fans that say "well you could never beat us with Brady so you had to wait till he was gone to win the east" !! 

I my self hope he sticks around so the Bills can at least beat the older Brady while still there & then the only thing the Pats fans can say is Tom was old & it's about time the Bills could beat him .

What do you all think would you rather beat the Pats with or with out Brady ??

Honestly, without.  

I don’t care anymore.  He straight up fathered us for his entire career.  It is what it is. 

He’s not that good anymore, and is occupying a ton of cap space, according to his recent comments. 

He’s not their future beyond another year or two, if he comes back. 

If he doesn’t, and we beat them, and more importantly, take the division, it means we overtook Belicheck.....and that is way more important.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3

I want the entire scope of the cheating to come out. I don’t care about who plays for them, just beat them.
I also think the more threads we start on our board the more we invite Pats fans here. I for one am not interested in hearing their point of view. Pats fans are condescending and refuse to acknowledge the fact they cheat, even when it has been proven time and time again by the league itself. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

I want Brady to leave because I've been tired of Brady & the Pats as a story in general for about 7 years. 

But as far as what I want for the Bills' competitive advantage, I don't really care at this point, because I think Bill is what is making that ship go especially lately, so I don't think our prospects next season change all that much either way. 

• Like (+1) 1

Winning the East, going deep playoffs, ultimate goal of winning the super bowl.  I don't care who we beat or how it happens.  The past is over.  All that matters is the future.  We could win 9 games have 8 other teams do exact needed things to sneak in as a wild card.  If we got to the super bowl I wouldn't give two craps about how we got there.

I would love to win the division if we beat the Pats to get there great.  If we lose to the Pats and still get there... also great.

Watching the Pats fall from grace is also great though.

Edited by Scott7975

It really doesn’t matter anymore to me - the bills were unable to beat the Pats w/ Brady in his prime for so many years the ship has sailed. If he comes back and the Bills continue to round into shape and beat a 43 year-old Brady, well, great I guess. Brady and the Pats pounded the Bills year after year, but they did that to a lot of teams. It’s over at this point. Pats with or without Brady, I just want to beat them at this point. 

Don't care how it happens.  Time for a changing of the guard.

The New England Patriots never won a thing while Jim Kelly and Dan Marino owned the AFC East.

And nobody thought less of them winning after Kelly/Marino retired.

• Like (+1) 4

This is all moot.  He isn't going anywhere.  He doesn't fit with any other team -- the Bears?  the Chargers?  Please.  Nobody else has a quick slant offense that takes advantage of his (eroding) skills (making quick decisions and getting rid of the ball quickly) and nobody else will give him $35M just to look good in their uniform.  So he'll posture for a while and maybe even make some well-publicized team recruiting visits but then he'll sign with NE.  It will be a multiyear deal with front-loaded money so they can spread the salary cap hit but he won't play the full contract.

As for preferences, we're not replaying any games from the last 20+ years.  I want every Bills opponent to be weaker than the Bills but at this stage of his career I don't care what Brady does or who he does it for.