Cody Ford fined over 28k for illegal blind side block

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Anyone have the video on it? I have watched it like 20 times but would like to see it one more time and make myself ***** throw up. ***** U NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that boogers ignorant commentary?

Edited by stosh64
  • Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Have to keep up the illusion.  Meanwhile will any of the helmet-to-helmet hit to, or Watt landing on top of, Josh be fined?  Doubtful.

Was thinking the exact same thing. Turned their heads to those helmet to helmet hits that the NFL made a prime focus on safety. This is just....wow

NFL fines are a joke no wonder players try to get as much money as they can out of the teams. You tell me how that is a Blind Side  block when both players are face to face Clowney gets no fine for knocking Wentz out of the game. 

Edited by ALLEN1QB

18 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Can the team pay the fine for him, and send the league that denomination in pennies?

Seriously, **** the NFL

I would not be at all surprised if teams are paying players fines, or reimbursing them it some way or another,

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, TallskiWallski83 said:

Here is Cody Fords illegal blindside block: 

Here is Jadaveon Clowneys no fine no penalty concussion hit on Carson Wentz

WTF! YO!!!!!!!!!!

Once was bad enough but to keep doing it over and over is most likely criminal. -)

30 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

That is unbelievable. Gronk elevator-drop elbow-smashed Tre's head well after the play and got no fine. This is absolutely ridiculous, he barely even hit the guy. 

He got suspended for a game. Meaning he missed 1/16th of his salary.

Jesus Christ this board kills me with how uninformed people are

37 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

This is really unreal. What if this had been your classic blindside? What would the fine be?

it’s a negotiated tiered system in the CBA. I don’t recall first, second offense etc... but outside of egregious hits it tends to just follow that system

33 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

That is unbelievable. Gronk elevator-drop elbow-smashed Tre's head well after the play and got no fine. This is absolutely ridiculous, he barely even hit the guy. 

he was suspended.