Did anyone hear mike ginnitti from spotrac on wgr

zevo

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Not sure he can skyrocket.  He’s projected by many to go before we pick already.  I can’t see any situation where he’s picked ahead of Juedy and Lamb.  I wouldn’t pick him over Shenault, Higgins or Jefferson either.  That 40 time could change everything if he can run under a 4.3.  He can be the next John Ross

I wouldn’t be shocked at all if he’s the 2nd WR taken honestly. He’s likely the fastest WR in the draft and has a much better skillset than the speed guys usually do.

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

I wouldn’t be shocked at all if he’s the 2nd WR taken honestly. He’s likely the fastest WR in the draft and has a much better skillset than the speed guys usually do.

Could be right.  Juedy and Lamb are 1a and 1b imo.

This year, we should really try to take a play out of the Eagles 2017 run. We have Josh cost controlled for another two years, spend in FA, send some future mid round picks to teams for players on the last legs of their rookie contract. 

DJ Moore would be great if we can get him at a discount. He was a first round pick a few years ago, I’d expect we would have to give that up to get him. Anything less and I’d do that in a heartbeat.

27 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Its gotta be Laviska Shenault and a bigger #1 in FA/trade. Cooper Green Beckham Allen....theyve got their eye on somebody. Laviska does it ALL too. They love versality

out of those 4 you named OBJ would be the one most available I suppose in a trade scenario - do the Bills want that headache though? FA Cooper and Green both have red flags, but I’d take either one. Cooper wants to get PAID though. Personally I’d just like to grab Shenault in the draft and call it a day.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I really don't want to see the team give a big, long term deal to a RT in free agency.    That's money poorly spent.........especially if you plan to pay Dawkins.

Agree. It is why Bulaga is on my list as well. You could probably do a 3 year deal that is really a 2 year deal. Gives you two draft classes to take a developmental type. My worry (in fact my biggest worry of the whole presser) from what Beane said this week is he didn't sound like a man planning on moving Cody at this stage. One hopes common sense prevails there. 

3 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

It would be weird, to say the least, for Ruhle to trade D.J. Moore 2 years into his rookie contract after the season he just had.

The Bills got rid of Sammy Watkins when the new regime came in, so this isn't unthinkable.

1 hour ago, BringBackOrton said:

CJ Spiller is available?

In all seriousness I think that they add a guy with that skill set. I keep banging the table for Kamara but it could be someone else. They need a guy to play in space with some explosion. Someone “Tyreke Hill-ish” (sans the domestic violence). 

1 hour ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I don't necessarily think they are; the OP stated the Spotrac dude on WGR suggested it.  However, I believe the Chargers are about to go through a rebuild soon, and may not be looking to pay him for a second contract coming up.  

If you haven’t listened to it, it’s an interesting segment. 

53 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Agree. It is why Bulaga is on my list as well. You could probably do a 3 year deal that is really a 2 year deal. Gives you two draft classes to take a developmental type. My worry (in fact my biggest worry of the whole presser) from what Beane said this week is he didn't sound like a man planning on moving Cody at this stage. One hopes common sense prevails there. 

I’m not sure why he would divulge what the plans are leading up to FA and the draft. Makes sense to keep all plans internal. 

4 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I had my eye more on Keenan Allen and Stefon Diggs. I’m a big DJ Moore fan though. Talk about a breakout candidate what he’s done in Carolina with that quarterback play. 
I would be all for trading a pick for a proven receiver who has some years left. Keenan Allen probably does not have that many years left but he also wouldn’t cost as much as the young guys. 

Don't forget Perriman.  Tampa will not be able to pay him and Godwin.  Perriman fits the physical attributes (speed and length) that the Bills need to add to the WR group and he really performed when Evans was out with an injury.  He will likely be available for a reasonable cost and could be a decent bridge while the team develops a player that they draft.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Don't forget Perriman.  Tampa will not be able to pay him and Godwin.  Perriman fits the physical attributes (speed and length) that the Bills need to add to the WR group and he really performed when Evans was out with an injury.  He will likely be available for a reasonable cost and could be a decent bridge while the team develops a player that they draft.

Perriman would be well worth a look  He appears to be finally rounding up into a player approaching his draft status  Big and fast exactly what we do not have on the roster. Should be a reasonable price and still young and ascending

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

In all seriousness I think that they add a guy with that skill set. I keep banging the table for Kamara but it could be someone else. They need a guy to play in space with some explosion. Someone “Tyreke Hill-ish” (sans the domestic violence). 

Absolutely. 

Not to get too Madden-y but another guy I would really like to trade for is Greg Olsen. I think he has something left in the tank, he would come extremely cheaply, and he’s certainly an upgrade over Kraft.

12 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

He looked good this year. I just don’t trust him. Not much of a proven track record. Somebody had to catch the balls with Winston throwing 50+ times a game and then Evans and then Godwin going down. Not trying to bash the guy, I just prefer someone with more production. I would however call Tampa and get the trade price on Evans. Not that they want to move him but never hurts to ask 

1 hour ago, LEBills said:

This year, we should really try to take a play out of the Eagles 2017 run. We have Josh cost controlled for another two years, spend in FA, send some future mid round picks to teams for players on the last legs of their rookie contract. 

DJ Moore would be great if we can get him at a discount. He was a first round pick a few years ago, I’d expect we would have to give that up to get him. Anything less and I’d do that in a heartbeat.

No way we’d have to give up a first for him with 2 years of his rookie contract already used up.  2nd or multiple mid rounders 

18 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

He looked good this year. I just don’t trust him. Not much of a proven track record. Somebody had to catch the balls with Winston throwing 50+ times a game and then Evans and then Godwin going down. Not trying to bash the guy, I just prefer someone with more production. I would however call Tampa and get the trade price on Evans. Not that they want to move him but never hurts to ask 

Agreed.  I wouldn’t pay him John brown money.  No chance.  Product of a system imo

• Like (+1) 1

Re: Perriman, can't say I trust him much either. Bucs fans were begging them to cut him earlier this season to try to get a compensatory pick because he was flat out terrible. He had a few impressive games at the end of the year; do we want to give him a contract based on a few games or the few years that preceded them?

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I have mentioned Mike Williams numerous times on multiple threads.  He is the tall athletic receiver Allen needs who can high point the ball and make tough contested throws.  

Williams had a beast of a season...Chargers go to him in spots over Allen at this point. I doubt they're letting him go but would be a great pickup

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

I’m not sure why he would divulge what the plans are leading up to FA and the draft. Makes sense to keep all plans internal. 

Of course. I just think generally when Beane speaks he gives you little clues without even meaning to. I have thought that about him going way back to when he first arrived and was being asked about Tyrod. The way Beane phrased the answer made me think that when they start the self scouting and how to get better they will be pencilling Ford in at RT on the depth chart. Doesn't mean that holds throughout but my reaction to what he said was they still like Ford at tackle and think there will be natural development year 1 to year 2. 

• Like (+1) 1