Did anyone hear mike ginnitti from spotrac on wgr

zevo

Some interesting analysis on what players like Phillips and Milano would be worth....the most interesting thing was he thinks Beane will look to the trade market from wr...he suggested with the Robbie Anderson/Matt ruhle connnection, that could free up dj Moore for a trade due to him going to be paid in the near future....very interesting take and I would love that...also suggested chargers might be trade target for mike Williams. 

https://wgr550.radio.com/media/audio-channel/01-10-mike-ginnitti-from-spotrac-with-howard-and-jeremy

• Thank you (+1) 2

I think a WR trade is possible. I think that the Bills are going to trade this year’s 2nd round pick. I don’t know why I feel that way but I do. OBJ and Kamara are names that have crossed my mind. i really doubt that the Bills use all 9 draft picks with the amount of young talent already on the roster. I’d imagine that they will target about 4 guys between rounds 3-6 that they will try to snag. That will go with the 1st rounder to add 5 guys in the draft (plus whatever they trade for a playmaker). I don’t think that there will be a ton of roster turnover next year. It will be about quality, not quantity. 

• Like (+1) 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

It would be weird, to say the least, for Ruhle to trade D.J. Moore 2 years into his rookie contract after the season he just had.

He seems to think Carolina doesn’t Love him and Robbie Anderson would replace his role.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think a WR trade is possible. I think that the Bills are going to trade this year’s 2nd round pick. I don’t know why I feel that way but I do. OBJ and Kamara are names that have crossed my mind. i really doubt that the Bills use all 9 draft picks with the amount of young talent already on the roster. I’d imagine that they will target about 4 guys between rounds 3-6 that they will try to snag. That will go with the 1st rounder to add 5 guys in the draft (plus whatever they trade for a playmaker). I don’t think that there will be a ton of roster turnover next year. It will be about quality, not quantity. 

Completely agree. 

Between Beane’s apparent openness to trade for a WR and the fact we probably don’t have room for all of our draft picks, it certainly makes a ton of sense. 

Going into the offseason, assuming the loss of Phillips, Lawson(or Murphy) and Gore - We need a DT, DE, LB, RB and 1-2 WR’s.  OL being a wild card depending on what they do with Ford/Spain.  

At the most, thats 7 open spots with 9 draft picks and a ton of cap space. 

I had my eye more on Keenan Allen and Stefon Diggs. I’m a big DJ Moore fan though. Talk about a breakout candidate what he’s done in Carolina with that quarterback play. 
I would be all for trading a pick for a proven receiver who has some years left. Keenan Allen probably does not have that many years left but he also wouldn’t cost as much as the young guys. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Ruhle had dj Moore coming to Baylor and was pissed cause he backed out last minute. When ruhle met with media he said he finally got his guy

It’s clearly speculation but it’s the off-season for the bills and I thought it was an interesting listen...I just love the idea of trading a pick for a proven wr commodity instead of letting it ride in the draft...the window is small when you are on a cheap contract with your qb. There really isn’t much time to wait and hope you develop an X receiver. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ve been seeing Kamara’s name mentioned a lot in trade rumors. Do the saints just not want to pay him? 

19 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They’re definitely going to make a trade. My assumption was for a pass rusher, but RB makes a lot of sense too

2 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I’ve been seeing Kamara’s name mentioned a lot in trade rumors. Do the saints just not want to pay him? 

Ha ha, I think I’m the one mentioning it here :). To answer your question though, it doesn’t feel like they are going to pay him. They just gave Thomas that huge contract and now they have to pay Taysom and Brees (and maybe Bridgewater). I don’t see them as a team tying up that money in a RB. They can draft an explosive guy, even if he’s undersized and use him with Murray. Kamara wasn’t the same player without Ingram. I don’t think that the Saints can afford to spend what it will take on a 15 touch a game RB. The Bills on the other hand need playmakers and it makes some sense for them. They can spend a little extra to have a guy that’s going to hit some home runs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

How about OBJ with Hunt thrown in?  They were reportedly in on Hunt before.   Too much trouble?   That would clear up the need for playmakers with a couple dynamic veteran talents.    Plug Jason Peters in a RT(fwiw he played in Philly when McD was there).......then draft BPA which line up pretty nicely with longer term Bills needs.

What works against the Bills getting value in the trade market is not enough regime changes this offseason.    

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

How about OBJ with Hunt thrown in?  They were reportedly in on Hunt before.   Too much trouble?   That would clear up the need for playmakers with a couple dynamic veteran talents.    Plug Jason Peters in a RT(fwiw he played in Philly when McD was there).......then draft BPA which line up pretty nicely with longer term Bills needs.

What works against the Bills getting value in the trade market is not enough regime changes this offseason.    

If McDaniels is taking that job he’s not shopping their top tier talents. I can’t see an offensive coach taking that job and immediately trading away 2 of their top 5 guys on offense. 

Also not sure Peters is any kind of upgrade at this stage of his career especially if you’re asking him to switch sides. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Possible you can still pick on Atlanta, Minnesota, and Jax even though no regime changes given how badly their cap management has been. I think Jax would sell Campbell for a 5th without a second thought. Same with Griffen in Min. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Works for me!! The Bills desperately need some playmakers and the AFC is there for the taking. The window is now so this isn’t the time to get shy. These windows open and close in like 3 years. The Bills time is at the beginning of that. It’s the time that you take chances. If they work you can win a Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Possible you can still pick on Atlanta, Minnesota, and Jax even though no regime changes given how badly their cap management has been. I think Jax would sell Campbell for a 5th without a second thought. Same with Griffen in Min. 

Thank you.. There is some genius in that statement right there. Those teams HAVE to unload some really talented players to even have cap to sign rookies. They’ll take anything they can get before cutting them and getting nothing. 

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Im actually expecting a WR trade.  They’re in a win now approach and a rookie WR will take a year or two to develop.

Get that vet now who can instantly help the offense.  I wonder if someone like Mike Evans is a possibility?

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

They're up against the cap (just $4.8 million under). 

Without a QB signed for 2020, they have a lot of tough decisions to make...

• Like (+1) 2