World Series 2020 predictions

major

• 2 weeks later...

Cardinals or Dodgers vs. Yankees or Twins based on post cheating fallout.  Two upstart teams that may contend will be the White Sox and Padres.

I only left the Nats out due to WS hangover.  Philly and Atlanta will also be good.  NL > AL by a baziliondy miles.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Revised prediction:   Series is canceled.  

Big surprise, while every other league is coming back, MLB would rather put on the 54th edition of its real championship:  MLB v MLBPA.

***** ‘em all.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/29/2020 at 8:48 PM, KD in CA said:

Big surprise, while every other league is coming back, MLB would rather put on the 54th edition of its real championship:  MLB v MLBPA.

***** ‘em all.

I don't miss it one bit.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/29/2020 at 9:48 PM, KD in CA said:

***** ‘em all.

Agreed on this. I'm not taking sides on billionaires vs. millionaires. STFU and make a deal behind closed doors or just cancel the season. I'm fine with that except....

8 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

I don't miss it one bit.

...disagree. I'd like nothing more than to watch a live baseball game right now, preferrably at the stadium with an over-priced beer in one hand and an equally over-priced hot dog in the other.

The local independent league team is trying to put together an abbreviated season with 25% attendance. That was a nice option when the boys were young, but the luster of watching a team I didn't GAF about wore off years ago. Right now it sounds pretty appealing, but if it comes to pass tickets will be hard to get.