Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Thrill

Bills Fan Travels to Baltimore To Confront Jerry Coleman

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

So after 8 pages, what went down?  Dude got arrested in Baltimore or just sent home? End of story? Sigh

Police asked to him to leave before somebody else in Baltimore hurt him or before he hurt Jerruh Coleman. He went back to Florida the same day he arrived in Baltimore. Apparently, they have interrogation rooms in airports Hickman said. 

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Just now, WildBills said:

Police asked to him to leave before somebody else in Baltimore hurt him or before he hurt Jerruh Coleman. He went back to Florida the same day he arrived in Baltimore. Apparently, they have interrogation rooms in airports Hickman said. 

Baltimore fans must be thinking it's nice to get to go to Florida right about now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

My opinion is the Mafia went about this the wrong way from the beginning with their charity donations. Instead of donating to Colemans favorite charity, find a similar one run out of the Buffalo area and donate to that one, with his name and info, so he'll constantly get mail, emails, and phone calls from Buffalo thanking him for the donations and asking if he wants to donate more. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/10/2020 at 8:10 PM, Codyny13 said:

A116BB2E-1F3E-4D25-A06A-5F8DE288E359.jpeg

Really? Yea, we win.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Just checking in with the Baltimore Sun this morning to see how the sportswriters there view the loss.  I never made it because a news item referred to 12 shootings on Saturday...5 of those fatalities.  The other 7 were woundings, not just ‘shots fired’ as some areas and media count.  And WNY are ‘losers’...?  Sounds like Coleman needs to be more alert to just being caught in a local crossfire.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Coleman just blocked me on Twitter ?

I’m willing to start the Go Fund Me for your plane ticket.  Who’s with me??  

• Haha (+1) 4

Can being blocked on Twitter be construed as a ‘hate crime’ on the part of the ‘blocker’?  Come to think of it, can my earlier branding of Coleman as a ‘pencil necked geek’ be considered a ‘hate crime’?  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

10 hours ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Coleman just blocked me on Twitter ?

What did you say to him?  I hope you were mean.  :D

Coleman should probably stay off the Internet for a few days, I expect it will get worse for him!

Hickman and Coleman both look like dolts.  Bad look for everybody.  

• Like (+1) 3

19 hours ago, Billl said:

Pretty pathetic look for this board to have so many people defend this psychopath.

Pretty scary behavior from a "fan." Jerry did the right thing calling the police. 

Hickman's behavior is nothing to celebrate. 

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Does anyone know if Mr. Coleman has tweeted anything since yesterday's loss?  I checked the internet and could not find anything.  i would find it entertaining.

1 hour ago, Michael1962 said:

Does anyone know if Mr. Coleman has tweeted anything since yesterday's loss?  I checked the internet and could not find anything.  i would find it entertaining.

Nada

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Michael1962 said:

He has a couple of retweets but that’s about it.

• Like (+1) 1

If I had a radio show I'd do a parody song of ol Jerry called "I'm a Meat Watcher" to the tune of the O'Kaysions "I'm a Girl Watcher."

• Like (+1) 1

His twitter is absolutely getting crushed today with the loss and he is blocking a ton of people. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

He has a couple of retweets but that’s about it.

Went after Warwow again 

3 hours ago, Michael1962 said:

Went after Warwow again 

• Like (+1) 1

Can this guy look any worse a few weeks later?

Fans donate to his charity instead of talk smack. One fan flies to confront him physically and the guy freaks and calls the police. The Ravens lose shockingly in the 1st round with their prized QB potentially exposed. 

What else can you call this guy but a loser? 

Sign in to follow this