Bills Fan Travels to Baltimore To Confront Jerry Coleman

On 1/10/2020 at 10:57 PM, Mickey said:

...and sometimes you get to go to jail for assault.

sometimes.
One need to always be aware there can and likely be repercussions for an action. especially a negative action.

Now lets apply this to the story shall we ?

26 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...there are some MAJOR loose screws and stripped threads out there......

thats what they make 242 Blue and 262 Red loctite for.
start with the blue though.

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I agree....it is like the bills fan WANTED to get caught

If he really wanted to get him....he should not have said a word and just went

it was a documentary. Not a stalking.
 and it is hliarious 

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Coleman is a notorious meat watcher.

Links?
never mind..

we can take your word on this one J.

: D

On 1/10/2020 at 11:14 PM, McBean said:

Coleman is a dbag.

Hickman needs to act like an adult and carry on with his life. Flying to Baltimore to confront a reporter is so lame. 

WTF goes through people’s heads? In what universe does Hickman think this would be a good idea?

Folks get bored.
But Baltimore ? wtf. You can have the Maryland Blue crab cakes shipped on dry ice. Good as being there

On 1/11/2020 at 12:22 AM, I am the egg man said:

What could have been ?:

?  Which one would be Coleman ?

the one below camera level

• Awesome! (+1) 1

“The fan” has a name lol Ryan. John I really didn’t think anyone was really paying attention until after I landed. I didn’t have many followers and I wasn’t following too many people at that time. Well fans..... I’m home in Sunny Florida and he’s stuck in ***** Baltimore. I do look forward meeting you all even the critics next season at a home game!!!

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/11/2020 at 11:56 PM, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Coleman just blocked me on Twitter ?

Shows you did something right if blocked by a twit.

On 1/12/2020 at 10:08 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Can being blocked on Twitter be construed as a ‘hate crime’ on the part of the ‘blocker’?  Come to think of it, can my earlier branding of Coleman as a ‘pencil necked geek’ be considered a ‘hate crime’?  ?

Everything can be for a laywer - they will do anything for money regardless of morals.

On 1/12/2020 at 3:22 PM, ToGoGo said:

Can this guy look any worse a few weeks later?

Fans donate to his charity instead of talk smack. One fan flies to confront him physically and the guy freaks and calls the police. The Ravens lose shockingly in the 1st round with their prized QB potentially exposed. 

What else can you call this guy but a loser? 

I hope they donated via paypal and cancel payment. 

This has happened to me before and I needed to dispute it for 6 months before I got my money.

Imagine hundreds doing this.

2 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

do you know he doesn't help others in need.

Heck Maybe even Coleman does.
lets not project my friend.

Carzy all around these days.

But old school guys do not take crap. I assume Coleman pushed his game too far.

Man to man. and J Coleman blinked first. Hickman wins.

and i might "guess" Mr Hickman really was going to to just talk to the guy.
if he had another agenda he would not have made any of this public.

what exactly did Mr. hickman “win?”

would someone truly “old school,” as you say, advertise what they were doing ahead of time publicly on twitter? Or would an OG just go and do it, maybe report what happened afterwards? Seems like reporting your every move to the public in real time on social media is something one of them Zoomers would do. 

this is farcical. 

2 hours ago, Ryanh said:

“The fan” has a name lol Ryan. John I really didn’t think anyone was really paying attention until after I landed. I didn’t have many followers and I wasn’t following too many people at that time. Well fans..... I’m home in Sunny Florida and he’s stuck in ***** Baltimore. I do look forward meeting you all even the critics next season at a home game!!!

Go Bills

If I block you are you gonna come get me?  Because I’ve already dialed the 9 and a 1. 

• Haha (+1) 4

22 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

what exactly did Mr. hickman “win?”

would someone truly “old school,” as you say, advertise what they were doing ahead of time publicly on twitter? Or would an OG just go and do it, maybe report what happened afterwards? Seems like reporting your every move to the public in real time on social media is something one of them Zoomers would do. 

this is farcical. 

Coleman freaked. he was the one attacking . Till the attackee decided to turn the tables.

The only thing Hickman was trying to gain might be to show that Loud mouths who talk sht rarely can look the recipient eye to eye.
Sure it was kinda crazy, like said hilarious to me , exercise.

Glad it was not some true lunatic out to actually burn his house down with him in it.

whats a zoomer ?

5 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

Coleman freaked. he was the one attacking . Till the attackee decided to turn the tables.

The only thing Hickman was trying to gain might be to show that Loud mouths who talk sht rarely can look the recipient eye to eye.
Sure it was kinda crazy, like said hilarious to me , exercise.

Glad it was not some true lunatic out to actually burn his house down with him in it.

whats a zoomer ?

What’s a zoomer? Never mind now i know why you’re defending this attention *****. You’re clueless.

Balitmore radio host who blasted Buffalo thanks Bills Mafia for donations despite harsh comments

So, the Bills Mafia donated to the Alzheimer’s Association in droves, raising thousands of dollars.

This week, Coleman choked up on live radio when he heard of this overwhelming response:

“I did call the teams losers. I didn’t mean the people of the city. I meant the sports teams…There were some very nasty things that have been sent my way, but still, this is overwhelming, and they raised $7,000 for Alzheimer’s. This won’t save my mom’s life, but hopefully it saves futures generations to come and we can end this terrible disease.”

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/buffalo/western-new-york/balitmore-radio-host-who-blasted-buffalo-thanks-bills-mafia-for-donations-despite-harsh-comments/

• Awesome! (+1) 3

In some ways this whole thing captures the zeitgeist of the Bills Mafia. Both the crazy fan and the donations that followed. I think this whole thing is stupid but even in this I love our fans and our team. I think good times are ahead. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1