Bills Fan Travels to Baltimore To Confront Jerry Coleman

12 hours ago, Ryanh said:

I appreciate it. I wanted to clear the air a little bit since it seems i did a poor job explaining my actions. I didn’t anticipate all this fuss. No one can really hurt my feelings. Honestly. I’m not afraid of anyone but two people God and my wife. 

but our country is so divided right now I honestly thought Jerry could see that this could’ve been an opportunity to show the country that two people with different views could talk. And ONE could apologize but.... it didn’t happen so.....  I was going to do a video explaining all this because Well my DMs are full and Facebook is getting a lot of requests. I appreciate the support either way!!!

Well said, sir.

To continue about Coleman, what I want to know is, where are the people who are in charge of the radio station? What is their responsibility in all of this? Can't they tell Coleman to knock it off with all of these gross tweets?

Talking trash about another team and their fan base is one thing, but  to do these DM's and send it to people's employers shows me that Coleman is disturbed.

4 hours ago, Rico said:

I heard him on the radio this morning, they were all talking about their families. He has no wife & no girlfriend & wouldn’t elaborate, said he lives a “very private life”. 

I am completely shocked that this guy doesn't have a wife/girlfriend!  Based on his pictures and awesome personality, he must be beating the women off with a stick. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 1/11/2020 at 6:47 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Wow.  If that isn’t the picture next to the ‘pencil necked geek’ entry in the dictionary, I don’t know what is.

He's the reason the phrase "he's got a face for radio" came about.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/10/2020 at 8:15 PM, CoudyBills said:

Some times you just have to punch a man in the mouth to let him know you're serious.

Yep.

did not follow the whole thing.

But am i wrong for liking this guy?

poor Mister Coleman.

Love the talkers. and then they get the little  warmth from pee when it gets real.

I think the whole skit is hilarious.

Go Bills

On 1/10/2020 at 8:41 PM, Mc1320 said:

Nothing like putting the evidence of your stalking on social media for everyone to see.

because it was not stalking.
brush up on the rules of the game.
This was con-frontin'

: D

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/10/2020 at 9:37 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Even for truly wealthy people, $200 is money you could spend in a lot more beneficial ways than flying off to confront some radio Ass.

I know a food pantry and a StVdePaul that could both benefit lots of folks with that $$

do you know he doesn't help others in need.

Heck Maybe even Coleman does.
lets not project my friend.

Carzy all around these days.

But old school guys do not take crap. I assume Coleman pushed his game too far.

Man to man. and J Coleman blinked first. Hickman wins.

and i might "guess" Mr Hickman really was going to to just talk to the guy.
if he had another agenda he would not have made any of this public.

1 hour ago, chknwing334 said:

I am completely shocked that this guy doesn't have a wife/girlfriend!  Based on his pictures and awesome personality, he must be beating the women off with a stick. 

I don't think it's the women that he's beating off.

Just sayin'

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2