Bills Fan Travels to Baltimore To Confront Jerry Coleman

Just checking in with the Baltimore Sun this morning to see how the sportswriters there view the loss.  I never made it because a news item referred to 12 shootings on Saturday...5 of those fatalities.  The other 7 were woundings, not just ‘shots fired’ as some areas and media count.  And WNY are ‘losers’...?  Sounds like Coleman needs to be more alert to just being caught in a local crossfire.

• Like (+1) 2

Can being blocked on Twitter be construed as a ‘hate crime’ on the part of the ‘blocker’?  Come to think of it, can my earlier branding of Coleman as a ‘pencil necked geek’ be considered a ‘hate crime’?  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

1 hour ago, Michael1962 said:

Does anyone know if Mr. Coleman has tweeted anything since yesterday's loss?  I checked the internet and could not find anything.  i would find it entertaining.

He has a couple of retweets but that’s about it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

He has a couple of retweets but that’s about it.

Went after Warwow again 

3 hours ago, Michael1962 said:

Does anyone know if Mr. Coleman has tweeted anything since yesterday's loss?  I checked the internet and could not find anything.  i would find it entertaining.

Went after Warwow again 

• Like (+1) 1

Can this guy look any worse a few weeks later?

Fans donate to his charity instead of talk smack. One fan flies to confront him physically and the guy freaks and calls the police. The Ravens lose shockingly in the 1st round with their prized QB potentially exposed. 

What else can you call this guy but a loser? 

So........

First thank you for the supporters. Second thank you for the criticism. I believe someone should stand up for the weak.  Cyber bullies have made it so severe that their victims have actually killed themselves. To call me unstable because I wanted to stand up for those who can’t or won’t is just What Millennials would say. When I was growing up if you picked on someone you better be able to handle your ***** talking. I simple wanted to establish a conversation on why he thought his behavior was okay. 

mind you..... I spent my money, my time, my resources. Not anyone else’s. I haven’t asked for anything monetarily, or anything crazy. I simple wanted to show Bullies can’t bully someone face to face. 

just figured I clear the air.thanks.

• Like (+1) 4

Also to the Bills Mafia (After Inread the entire thread)

if you felt I made this fan base look bad.... My apologies you feel that way. Bless your hearts. 

if you felt I needed to be a father, I was standing up for those who couldn’t. By the way did I spend your family’s money. Do you criticize your neighbor for spending their money on a trip? 

for those of you that call me crazy, I will have to say it wasn’t the smartest thing I’ve ever done however I truly only wanted to have a “Change My Mind” conversation. I thought it would be a good thing if I could bring two people together to have a bully debate. We still have organized debates in this country right? 

So..... I still have mixed emotions about my actions. However, just so my critics understand I don’t really give a flying ***** what you think. I’m not a violent person, I don’t get mad over words said to me, I do get upset that some other people can’t handle it and they end up killing themselves. It’s happened. Cyber bullying is a thing these days, my intentions was to let him know that his actions could potentially hurt someone that’s not as strong skinned. 

Go Bills and if you have any other criticism I’d prefer if you didn’t say how I parent in the thread. But I can’t stop you and NO I’m not going on another plan, no more flyer miles. 

• Like (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Ryanh said:

So........

First thank you for the supporters. Second thank you for the criticism. I believe someone should stand up for the weak.  Cyber bullies have made it so severe that their victims have actually killed themselves. To call me unstable because I wanted to stand up for those who can’t or won’t is just What Millennials would say. When I was growing up if you picked on someone you better be able to handle your ***** talking. I simple wanted to establish a conversation on why he thought his behavior was okay. 

mind you..... I spent my money, my time, my resources. Not anyone else’s. I haven’t asked for anything monetarily, or anything crazy. I simple wanted to show Bullies can’t bully someone face to face. 

just figured I clear the air.thanks.

Can't be mad at that, sir.

Actually, I respect the heck out of it even more now after this post. It seems like you are coming from a good place, and I don't believe you had any intent on harming the guy.

Leave it to sissies to hide, and also for them to overreact and villainize someone who decides to actually confront someone over their ignorant actions.

Be responsible for your actions. Call people losers and insult their family, be prepared to have to stand in front of that man and have that conversation....otherwise, I'm gonna assume you are a coward if you feel threatened and call the police.

I respect anyone that is true to what they believe, whether right or wrong. That's the difference between you and that fool.

• Like (+1) 1

I appreciate it. I wanted to clear the air a little bit since it seems i did a poor job explaining my actions. I didn’t anticipate all this fuss. No one can really hurt my feelings. Honestly. I’m not afraid of anyone but two people God and my wife. 

but our country is so divided right now I honestly thought Jerry could see that this could’ve been an opportunity to show the country that two people with different views could talk. And ONE could apologize but.... it didn’t happen so.....  I was going to do a video explaining all this because Well my DMs are full and Facebook is getting a lot of requests. I appreciate the support either way!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1