Bills Fan Travels to Baltimore To Confront Jerry Coleman

5 hours ago, eanyills said:

Love it. You go down to Allen Street and call someone a loser, you’re getting punched in the face. The internet needs more consequences for dweeb ***** talkers.

Guy should have only made one post and just surprised the guy. Today’s maniacs can’t even get I right.

While I definitely agree with that, if it was personally directed at me, I don’t care.  Like when Watkins said something about fans and their little jobs or whatever, it didn’t bother me because I’m not a Douche talking crap to a pro athlete on social media.  I’m from Buffalo and I’m not a loser so this nerd doesn’t bother me.  He just looks like a total tool. A lot of Baltimore people said they didn’t like him. 

so if Del Reid wants to punch I support it haha.  But i think Reid handled it amazingly.  These other Bills fans just look as dumb as that Coleman nerd now. 

2 minutes ago, Billl said:

Pretty pathetic look for this board to have so many people defend this psychopath.

Fan stands for fanatic!!! I think some Bills fans would defend that loser from don’t mess with cats if he was a Bills fan. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

To me it’s two blowhards that don’t represent their respective fanbase. We are now in a world where everyone has a platform & people are trying to outdo each other for self promotion. This isn’t about being a diehard fan or even defending your honor. This is bombastic vapid narcissism. 

19 hours ago, NoSaint said:

the tweets aren’t all that worrisome til the guy BUYS A PLANE TICKET TO FLY TO BALTIMORE. 

that’s definitely crossing a line of committing not just 140 characters but serious time and money to confront someone.

Trains, cars and buses are okay?  What if Bills fan lived in area and just took metro?

19 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

I think this a little over the top. The whole situation in general BUT I have to applaud the Bills fan for having the courage to actually want to confront the guy face to face. 

It’s easy to say stuff to people through a keyboard. He was willing to back it up and double down in person. 

Doing so he probably went too far BUT again he stood by his convictions. 

Hopefully next confronter will not warn him ahead of time.   Lots of deaths (as well as just people scared or car vandalized) in Baltimore get unsolved. :devil:

My car was after Superbowl loss against Washington on military site and guards just ignored.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Real McNasty said:

Spot on, I was going to say basically the same thing to WEO in a reply. I hope Coleman learns from this, he might not get numerous opportunities if he keeps that kind of crap up. He might get a true crazy dude with nothing to lose. You can only hide behind a mic or keyboard for so long until you piss the wrong person off. 

Someone may start a Jerry Watch and have people start reporting where he is outside office in case someone wanted to speak with him.  As long as nobody posts anything illegal it will just give him something to think about.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

This is a wild story.  I stopped paying attending to the whole Jerry Coleman stuff.  He said Buffalo was a “city of losers” and actually started DM’ing fans after the Bills loss He came off as a total ahole but I stopped caring.

Some fans couldn’t let it go.  According to Twitter was fan was exchanging DM’s with Jerry and said he was flying to Baltimore to have a “conversation”

Then he started proving to people that he was actually on his way to Baltimore:

Apparently Jerry saw this an started freaking out:

So he gets to Baltimore and the Baltimore Police Department grab him off the plane. 

It sounds like he wasn’t arrested but that he agreed to get right back on the plan and fly back home.

So I am no fan of Jerry Coleman.  I think he’s an arrogant douche bag not so much for calling Buffalo “losers” but also for taking to think to harass fans in DMs. Just unprofessional and shows a serious lack of intelligence.

With that being said, I don’t blame him for calling the police.  No threats were made but I can see how he would be scared and that these tweets could create the impression that the fan could potentially harm with.  It is kind of scary for him

so buffalo are winners?

50 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Disagree.  A real mafia won’t post about it on social media. 

Agreed.

Bang! 
?

”Now he sleeps with the fishes.”

Cops show up:

”Major Coleman has been shot...round up the usual suspects.”

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

18 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah, it's a LOT over the top if you ask me.... I agree wholeheartedly that the radio host is a chicken**** willing to write a check with his mouth and fingers that his "intestinal fortitude" can't cash.  But when a guy buys a plane ticket and gets on a plane just to go "have a conversation" ..... that's def. going too far.

It's not just courage of convictions, it's a seemingly illogical and over-the-top expenditure of time and monetary resources, that makes it a challenge to trust that the rest of the interaction would be within the bounds of normal social behavior.

Definitely over the top, as was Mr. Coleman's idiocy.   The lesson for Mr. Coleman is that sometimes one should watch their words.  Mr. Hickman obviously had time to call his bluff as over the top as getting on a plane was.  The next person might not announce their travel plans.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

This is a wild story.  I stopped paying attending to the whole Jerry Coleman stuff.  He said Buffalo was a “city of losers” and actually started DM’ing fans after the Bills loss He came off as a total ahole but I stopped caring.

Some fans couldn’t let it go.  According to Twitter was fan was exchanging DM’s with Jerry and said he was flying to Baltimore to have a “conversation”

Then he started proving to people that he was actually on his way to Baltimore:

Apparently Jerry saw this an started freaking out:

So he gets to Baltimore and the Baltimore Police Department grab him off the plane. 

It sounds like he wasn’t arrested but that he agreed to get right back on the plan and fly back home.

So I am no fan of Jerry Coleman.  I think he’s an arrogant douche bag not so much for calling Buffalo “losers” but also for taking to think to harass fans in DMs. Just unprofessional and shows a serious lack of intelligence.

With that being said, I don’t blame him for calling the police.  No threats were made but I can see how he would be scared and that these tweets could create the impression that the fan could potentially harm with.  It is kind of scary for him

something tells me this isn’t over yet. 

17 hours ago, WildBills said:

I was thinking the same thing. The incessant rambling about how Coleman was just trying to make this guy look bad with his trolling and he fell for it. Yes, indeed. You nailed it. WEO is Jerry Coleman. 

17 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Also I think Jerry was the one who started instigating the DMs.  When people fire back him, he checks their profile and then sends a screenshot to their boss.  It’s one thing to argue or trash talk fellow sports fans on Twitter, it’s another thing to try to ruin someone’s life - especially after Jerry was the one who initiated it.

I just think that’s kind of a ***** thing to do.  

Definitely sounds like WEO who acts like he above it all because he played a doctor in an informercial. 

5 hours ago, Talley56 said:

Is this fan going to confront Brady over his comment about Buffalo hotels?

Will he make a comment about his mother staying in hotel by the hour?

1 hour ago, Billl said:

Pretty pathetic look for this board to have so many people defend this psychopath.

41 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Which one?

WEO

34 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

To me it’s two blowhards that don’t represent their respective fanbase. We are now in a world where everyone has a platform & people are trying to outdo each other for self promotion. This isn’t about being a diehard fan or even defending your honor. This is bombastic vapid narcissism. 

WEO and radio guy?