Bills Fan Travels to Baltimore To Confront Jerry Coleman

9 hours ago, Real McNasty said:

Rc2catch

Hickman made it well known his intentions and was proving a point. Coleman might not get so lucky if he keeps this crap up. It just takes the wrong person all not there. 

just posting “intentions” while acting crazy over the top doesn’t mean anyone believes you are going to act low key and reasonable. And I’m not sure why this dude thought it was his spot to be the white knight for the city. 

He should probably get some help himself (meant genuinely not as a snide insult).

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

What could have been ?:

?  Which one would be Coleman ?

Great minds think alike .. I was only on Page 3 of comments and instantly had this flashback to "Chrissie" Everett vs. his antagonist and jumped to post.  You beat me to it.

image.png.d837c925050be054164269c9743d8842.png

• Like (+1) 1

Love it. You go down to Allen Street and call someone a loser, you’re getting punched in the face. The internet needs more consequences for dweeb ***** talkers.

Guy should have only made one post and just surprised the guy. Today’s maniacs can’t even get I right.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Talley56 said:

Is this fan going to confront Brady over his comment about Buffalo hotels?

Ryan Hickman can't do all of BillsMafia's dirty work. Someone else needs to step up!

I've been doing my part. Notice how I'm always seated so far away from Kyle and Peter on the set of GMFB? That's because they have a 10ft restraining order on me for a few Bills-related "misunderstandings." Also, I'm about halfway through the entire series of The Wire and have some deliciously witty retorts lined up for the internet Ravens fan world.

Am I worried about any blowback similar to what Jerry "Poor Woman's Ray Romano" Coleman received? No. Vinyasa yoga nights have been replaced with women's self-defense classes. All three of my assigned emotional support animal companions are cats that have not been declawed. KAY DON'T PLAY.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Let me see. Why would anyone take personal insults about their family in a private message seriously? I don't know maybe because it's 100% directed at them and for some schmuck to tear your kids/family apart, when they most likely don't have a clue about that person's life, should piss anyone off. Otherwise, I would have to ask said male to ask their wife for their balls back. 

Edited by WildBills

It’s like I can’t decide who the bigger loser is in this battle.  It’s like if the Pats play the Cowboys in the SB.  I hope they both lose. 

3 hours ago, Talley56 said:

Is this fan going to confront Brady over his comment about Buffalo hotels?

The stuff people get mad about is hilarious.  Talk about 1st world problems.  Plus has Brady seen all the new hotels now??? That would shut him up real fast!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1