Bills Fan Travels to Baltimore To Confront Jerry Coleman

I think all the people calling this guy crazy are cowards. The people saying by him doing this makes Bills fans look like the losers Coleman said we are. Nope, it makes the guy who pulled this move look like a grown man who isn't scared to confront someone for being a piece of ***** #######. Crazy would have been actually committing an act of violence towards the guy. That didn't happen. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Jerry Coleman is a perfect example of what is wrong with society these days. An obnoxious little ***** with no reason to think so highly of himself gets to incite and insult people from the safety of their keyboard. A coward that wets himself at the thought of facing those that he so readily insults online. I would love to hear that someone beat the crap out of him. He has a very punchable, homely face. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

This is a lesson to everyone and this moron in Florida's behavior can't be encouraged.  As for JW, don't write anything down you wouldn't want someone else to see whether it's in a DM or an email or anywhere else.  The notion that you have the expectation of privacy because your wrote something in a DM is just ludicrous.  You have something salty to say pick up the telephone otherwise keep it to yourself.

The bad man on the radio said something I don't like. Oh no.  Grow up.

No it wasn’t JW.  He said in a following tweet that the has never DM’ed him.  It was either one of Johns colleagues on the Bills Beat or a fan.  

Also I think Jerry was the one who started instigating the DMs.  When people fire back him, he checks their profile and then sends a screenshot to their boss.  It’s one thing to argue or trash talk fellow sports fans on Twitter, it’s another thing to try to ruin someone’s life - especially after Jerry was the one who initiated it.

I just think that’s kind of a ***** thing to do.  

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

because the cops picked the guy up at the airport.

He probably wasn’t hard to find considering his name and photo are on his profile.  The BPD probably just called the airport who pulled jp his info. 

2 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

Jerry Coleman is a perfect example of what is wrong with society these days. An obnoxious little ***** with no reason to think so highly of himself gets to incite and insult people from the safety of their keyboard. A coward that wets himself at the thought of facing those that he so readily insults online. I would love to hear that someone beat the crap out of him. He has a very punchable, homely face. 

“coward” is the perfect indeed

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, SomeDudeAtHome said:

After reading this whole thread and all of WEO's comments I've come to the conclusion that WEO is in fact Jerry Coleman. Only logical explanation as to why he's still defending Coleman. 

For what it's worth I think they're both crazy. Once Coleman took it off the radio and made it personal he was asking for a response like this. I think he was shocked at what happened and learned a lesson. No way he saw something like this actually happening or planned it. Unless like I said before WEO is Coleman and he's really playing the long game. 

I was thinking the same thing. The incessant rambling about how Coleman was just trying to make this guy look bad with his trolling and he fell for it. Yes, indeed. You nailed it. WEO is Jerry Coleman. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, WildBills said:

I was thinking the same thing. The incessant rambling about how Coleman was just trying to make this guy look bad with his trolling and he fell for it. Yes, indeed. You nailed it. WEO is Jerry Coleman. 

Ya got me.  Well played rookie.

Coleman is a dbag.

Hickman needs to act like an adult and carry on with his life. Flying to Baltimore to confront a reporter is so lame. 

WTF goes through people’s heads? In what universe does Hickman think this would be a good idea?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Who ***** cares what kind of Twitter or IG message it is?

I will never understand why people take insults so personal from others on the internet that they don’t even know. It’s laughable. 

I wouldn’t care. I don’t even do twitter or IG?? Lol not even sure which one that is. 
I was just saying when a “professional” journalist or radio personality or celeb or whatever engages an audience with wild or controversial takes it’s one thing. When said personality takes to private messages and continues with those takes there should be some accountability. Even if there is no accountability it is still dangerous. People are fricken nuts. 

• Thank you (+1) 1