Bills Fan Travels to Baltimore To Confront Jerry Coleman

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He played this guy.  I mean how could this guy NOT understand this is what was going to happen after he posted it all in real time on-line??

Come on!  Who would NOT expect Coleman to tip off the cops?  This guy is an embarrassment to fans everywhere.

He played Ryan, MAJBobby, and so, so many more I guess. 

Ryan wasn't the only guy this went on with. It started with the the entire city of Buffalo and snowballed to where it is now to a ton of people in private DM's on twitter.

You think Ryan has issues when in fact Jerry is a flat out internet troll and the reason behind my first gif to you.

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

He played Ryan, MAJBobby, and so, so many more I guess. 

Ryan wasn't the only guy this went on with. It started with the the entire city of Buffalo and snowballed to where it is now. 

List all the guys who got on a plane and posted their mission online

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

That guy literally flew to Baltimore to confront that douche bag and he's the sawft one? Crazy would be the correct word. 

He’s soft for having his feelings so easily hurt. 

He’s also a moron for flying to Baltimore.

• Like (+1) 1

This is a lesson to everyone and this moron in Florida's behavior can't be encouraged.  As for JW, don't write anything down you wouldn't want someone else to see whether it's in a DM or an email or anywhere else.  The notion that you have the expectation of privacy because your wrote something in a DM is just ludicrous.  You have something salty to say pick up the telephone otherwise keep it to yourself.

The bad man on the radio said something I don't like. Oh no.  Grow up.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

List all the guys who got on a plane and posted their mission online

Rc2catch

Obviously the marine is going the extra mile to make a situation out of this. But I think he should. I don’t want him getting in trouble or hurting the guy or nothing but I think it’s a valuable lesson. For players, announcers, fans, the things you say (type) can have consequences. I like the fact the fan documented everything, that tells me he was proving a point like he says and wasn’t going to hurt the guy. A real crazy takes that flight, says nothing, and catches that guy on the way to his car one night. I hope this story gets big national attention to raise awareness, although it’ll become more of a joke than how serious it could have been. 

Hickman made it well known his intentions and was proving a point. Coleman might not get so lucky if he keeps this crap up. It just takes the wrong person all not there. 

9 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

FWIW I agree with you, you don't broadcast what you are doing unless you want someone to stop you.  It's the equivalent of starting a fight at school with 15 teachers around rather than waiting until you got home where there'd be nobody to break it up.  Hickman wanted attention and he got it.  Great.  I also have low level beef that he gets to take extra exception to being insulted by a "civilian" because he's served in the military.  That doesn't grant you special citizen rights and powers.  You're still a citizen just like the rest of us.

If he thinks that any of this is going to preclude the radio entertainer from saying something derogatory in the future it's laughable.  If anything it will take comments and attention that would have never gotten beyond his relatively small listenership in Baltimore and made it a much bigger story.  Now that a meathead got in a plane to prove a point will only elevate it further.  People say things that piss me off on roughly a daily basis and they get much bigger microphones than I will ever have.  That doesn't give me the right to do anything like what that fool did, nor should it.

Edited by That's No Moon

The stalker practically begged the idiot "journalist" to respond negatively and even evoke family by saying "he could go full blast and talk about your mom."

I don't know why Coleman is responding and this stalker is clearly begging for attention. 

This is not a good look for either party.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Rc2catch

Hickman made it well known his intentions and was proving a point. Coleman might not get so lucky if he keeps this crap up. It just takes the wrong person all not there. 

Let's make this easier.  What was Hickman going to do if the cops didn't nab him?  Shown up at the radio station?  Wait for Coleman in the parking lot to have this "conversation"?  Go to Coleman's house?  That's all normal stuff, right?  "All there" stuff...

And, in the end, how did he "stand up to him"?  By opening himself up to ridicule on the internet?

Strong work, son.

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

The stalker practically begged the idiot "journalist" to respond negatively and even evoke family by saying "he could go full blast and talk about your mom."

I don't know why Coleman is responding and this stalker is clearly begging for attention. 

This is not a good look for either party.

Not a good look for any of the people involved.

John Wawrow acts like "Mr. Above It" and there he is looking like an even match for these shmucks.........that dude got some thin skin and the more OT he goes as a journalist the more you realize why he's just cut out too "report events".

It is kinda' funny watching idiots idiot though.

Totally inconsequential twitter battle.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Let's make this easier.  What was Hickman going to do if the cops didn't nab him?  Shown up at the radio station?  Wait for Coleman in the parking lot to have this "conversation"?  Go to Coleman's house?  That's all normal stuff, right?

And, in the end, how did he "stand up to him"?  By opening himself up to ridicule on the internet?

Strong work, son.

My entire point flew over your head WEO.

Hickman is a gut check for Coleman's trollish internet ways that will put him in danger someday if he doesn't change.

That is all.

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Not a good look for any of the people involved.

John Wawrow acts like "Mr. Above It" and there he is looking like an even match for these shmucks.........that dude got some thin skin and the more OT he goes as a journalist the more you realize why he's just cut out too "report events".

It is kinda' funny watching idiots idiot though.

Totally inconsequential twitter battle.

Right. I just caught JW's response. Just why dude? Everyone begging for attention in. JW/Coleman/Stalker. They all come across as buffoons, but I would give JW and Coleman a special spot here in the buffoonery be even engaging in this nonsense. Just cover the teams and give your opinions or ditch sports and create a rendition or Real Housewives of wherever involving sports commentators.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I suppose you might be right. He very well might be soft but Coleman is a B word for sure. Always easy to run your mouth behind a PC. Not so much in the real world. This whole thing is silly and crazy as Hell.

18 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

My entire point flew over your head WEO.

Hickman is a gut check for Coleman's trollish internet ways that will put him in danger someday if he doesn't change.

That is all.

After reading this whole thread and all of WEO's comments I've come to the conclusion that WEO is in fact Jerry Coleman. Only logical explanation as to why he's still defending Coleman. 

For what it's worth I think they're both crazy. Once Coleman took it off the radio and made it personal he was asking for a response like this. I think he was shocked at what happened and learned a lesson. No way he saw something like this actually happening or planned it. Unless like I said before WEO is Coleman and he's really playing the long game. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2