Bills Fan Travels to Baltimore To Confront Jerry Coleman

Just now, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Prod, not internet stalk. He shares plenty of guilt in this whole thing as well. 

He probably orchestrating the entire response.  He played this guy for a story.  Turns out this fan was the perfect mark.

Mission accomplished

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

That NEXT  time maybe they don’t document and warn him on social media when he gets personal in private messages and crosses the line. He’s supposed to be a professional in this situation. Say what you say on radio or social media, but when you start getting into private messages things get a little more personal and crazy. 

Yes, radio personalities are a solemn group--always on the up and up

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

He probably orchestrating the entire response.  He played this guy for a story.  Turns out this fan was the perfect mark.

Mission accomplished

I honestly don't think he's smart enough to do that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Obviously the marine is going the extra mile to make a situation out of this. But I think he should. I don’t want him getting in trouble or hurting the guy or nothing but I think it’s a valuable lesson. For players, announcers, fans, the things you say (type) can have consequences. I like the fact the fan documented everything, that tells me he was proving a point like he says and wasn’t going to hurt the guy. A real crazy takes that flight, says nothing, and catches that guy on the way to his car one night. I hope this story gets big national attention to raise awareness, although it’ll become more of a joke than how serious it could have been. 

Spot on, I was going to say basically the same thing to WEO in a reply. I hope Coleman learns from this, he might not get numerous opportunities if he keeps that kind of crap up. He might get a true crazy dude with nothing to lose. You can only hide behind a mic or keyboard for so long until you piss the wrong person off. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Mission accomplished

Or he’s just another fake internet tough guy that uses his “status” and twitter followers to boost his fragile ego 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Rico said:

I honestly don't think he's smart enough to do that.

This story indicates otherwise.

Just now, Real McNasty said:

Spot on, I was going to say basically the same thing to WEO in a reply. I hope Coleman learns from this, he might not get numerous opportunities if he keeps that kind of crap up. He might get a true crazy dude with nothing to lose. You can only hide behind a mic or keyboard for so long until you piss the wrong person off. 

He's learned: "this was too easy"

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Yes, radio personalities are a solemn group--always on the up and up

Just saying.. This specific story could of been “crazy fan kills radio host” just as easy. Addressing a group of fans or cities or whatever is a broad stroke. Personal private messages is a whole new level. People are twisted and crazy, he’s paid to rile fans up sure, but this was dangerous.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Or he’s just another fake internet tough guy that uses his “status” and twitter followers to boost his fragile ego 

Probably that too.  

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Just saying.. This specific story could of been “crazy fan kills radio host” just as easy. Addressing a group of fans or cities or whatever is a broad stroke. Personal private messages is a whole new level. People are twisted and crazy, he’s paid to rile fans up sure, but this was dangerous.

The crazy killer fan wouldn't have posted his idiotic crusade on twitter.  He would have just killed Coleman.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Yup, I'm sure he'll be looking behind his back for awhile now. 

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

he was trying tom play you.  It didn't work.  You ignored him.

This other guy put the hook right into his own mouth---and told the world about it.....all to the sheer delight of Coleman, no doubt.

It was too easy.  In the end, this "fan" ended up looking the fool to the world, clueless the entire time that he was manipulated into making whole fanbase look like losers.  Better off posting more table jumpers...

He likely doesn't get out often enough to get them miles...

You can say Coleman enjoyed this all you want.

I guarantee you he didn’t.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The crazy killer fan wouldn't have posted his idiotic crusade on twitter.  He would have just killed Coleman.

That was exactly what I said earlier. That’s what makes it so dangerous getting in private messages with specific people as opposed to bashing a city or fan base. 
You can say buffalo is a city full of losers on air and it’s one thing. Telling someone in private message they’re a loser is a whole different level of being a shock jock 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Rico said:

Not if you'd ever heard on the air.

He played this guy.  I mean how could this guy NOT understand this is what was going to happen after he posted it all in real time on-line??

Come on!  Who would NOT expect Coleman to tip off the cops?  This guy is an embarrassment to fans everywhere.

Just now, Rc2catch said:

That was exactly what I said earlier. That’s what makes it so dangerous getting in private messages with specific people as opposed to bashing a city or fan base. 
You can say buffalo is a city full of losers on air and it’s one thing. Telling someone in private message they’re a loser is a whole different level of being a shock jock 

I'm sure hit goes on all the time.  Yet you never see a recipient dumb enough to document his goofy response action on the internet.

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

He played this guy.  I mean how could this guy NOT understand this is what was going to happen after he posted it all in real time on-line??

Come on!  Who would NOT expect Coleman to tip off the cops?  This guy is an embarrassment to fans everywhere.

No doubt Coleman was going to the cops, but I don't think he played the guy (ie. setting him up for a fall), he's not smart enough for that.