Bills Fan Travels to Baltimore To Confront Jerry Coleman

Just now, Real McNasty said:

Your taking this too serious WEO.

Come on!

This cat pushes this wacky episode out as evidence that he's some sort of #heroboy and it is overwhelmingly clear he comes off as some  sort of goofball/creep/nutjob.  He's totally unaware--that's the best/saddest part.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I guess I shouldn't ask who Jerry Coleman is....or why someone would actually fly on an airplane to confront someone over a twitter.   Sick, sad world!

Back in my youth Jerry Coleman was actually someone I looked up to:
Image result for ny yankees jerry coleman

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

They really are.

Did you really think a US Marine was gonna take getting internet bullied by some geek dead beat sport jock host on Twitter after calling the entire city of Buffalo and it's fan's losers though?

Had to see this one coming as Jerry would not STFU even after numerous fans donated $$$$ in his name for his mother.

I know plenty of veterans, including marines, that wouldn’t give this Coleman schmuck a 2nd look after his idiotic comments. 

Who gets on a plane to Baltimore over some nerdy radio host spouting dumb stuff online? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Come on!

This cat pushes this wacky episode out as evidence that he's some sort of #heroboy and it is overwhelmingly clear he comes off as some  sort of goofball/creep/nutjob.  He's totally unaware--that's the best/saddest part.

Best part is the thought of Jerry Coleman living in fear. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Come on!

It's crazy overall. Jerry Coleman is just as much at fault blabbering his crap though. If you call a entire city Losers over the radio waves and harassing them on twitter what do you expect to happen?  Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing but comes with repercussions when you say stupid crap insulting people in PM's. It tends to draws the crazies out.

Edited by Real McNasty

7 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

You mean people aren’t looking up to this “Jerry Coleman?”

It was just an immediate name association thing from my past. Could care less about the talking head above. ?

edit:

Jerry Coleman was a radio announcer for the Yankees.

Edited by Uncle Joe

2 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

It's crazy overall. Jerry Coleman is just as much at fault blabbering his crap though. If you call a entire city Losers over the radio waves, what do you expect to happen?  Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing but come with repercussions. 

Coleman is a radio personality---they are ALL paid to blabber stupid stuff.

Countless ones have called every city/fanbase losers.  How often does one of those fans document his idiotic John David Hinkley obsession online?

Free speech had exactly the right repercussion for this moron.  

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

I heard him on the FAN a couple mornings this week on the way to work. Each time he had at least one thing bad to say about Buffalo. Dude is really triggered, and I don't think this incident will calm him down. :lol:

Prob not, the guy has been blasting off on twitter like a moron for a while too.  

• Like (+1) 1

Poor little Coleman. Can talk ***** about other people’s Family. Don’t mention his mom to him though. 

his fingers obviously wrote an insult to the wrong Marine and his Body coward behind the BPD because he couldn’t cash that check. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Poor little Coleman. Can talk ***** about other people’s Family. Don’t mention his mom to him though. 

his fingers obviously wrote an insult to the wrong Marine and his Body coward behind the BPD because he couldn’t cash that check. 

meh,  I'm sure Coleman saw this coming and told his bros..."watch this" as he called the cops.

This does seem to be "the wrong Marine".  Embarrassment