Bills Fan Travels to Baltimore To Confront Jerry Coleman

I think this a little over the top. The whole situation in general BUT I have to applaud the Bills fan for having the courage to actually want to confront the guy face to face. 

It’s easy to say stuff to people through a keyboard. He was willing to back it up and double down in person. 

Doing so he probably went too far BUT again he stood by his convictions. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

It does.

The Bills fan obviously has problems but when you insult a group of people you don’t know.....

I wonder what Schopp thinks of this?

When called for comment he refused to pull his head out of his ass.

Edited by CoudyBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Mc1320 said:

Nothing like putting the evidence of your stalking on social media for everyone to see.

This is the biggest problem.  All of the tweets when looked at together come off as stalking.  It’s probably would have been nothing but I can’t blame Jerry or the PD for not taking any chances 

54 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

People are so sawft 

Waaaaahhh the guy on the internet called me a loser. Give me a break

That guy literally flew to Baltimore to confront that douche bag and he's the sawft one? Crazy would be the correct word. 

5 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Both dudes are tools. 

They really are.

Did you really think a US Marine was gonna take getting internet bullied by some geek dead beat sport jock host on Twitter after calling the entire city of Buffalo and it's fan's losers though?

Had to see this one coming as Jerry would not STFU even after numerous Buffalo fans donated $$$$ in his name for his mother.

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Like (+1) 1