Bills Fan Travels to Baltimore To Confront Jerry Coleman

This is a wild story.  I stopped paying attending to the whole Jerry Coleman stuff.  He said Buffalo was a “city of losers” and actually started DM’ing fans after the Bills loss He came off as a total ahole but I stopped caring.

Some fans couldn’t let it go.  According to Twitter was fan was exchanging DM’s with Jerry and said he was flying to Baltimore to have a “conversation”

Then he started proving to people that he was actually on his way to Baltimore:

Apparently Jerry saw this an started freaking out:

So he gets to Baltimore and the Baltimore Police Department grab him off the plane. 

It sounds like he wasn’t arrested but that he agreed to get right back on the plan and fly back home.

So I am no fan of Jerry Coleman.  I think he’s an arrogant douche bag not so much for calling Buffalo “losers” but also for taking to think to harass fans in DMs. Just unprofessional and shows a serious lack of intelligence.

With that being said, I don’t blame him for calling the police.  No threats were made but I can see how he would be scared and that these tweets could create the impression that the fan could potentially harm with.  It is kind of scary for him

Edited by Phil The Thrill

Jerry reaped what he sowed... it’s like he bought his ticket but was to scared to go on the ride. 

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

This is a wild story.  I stopped paying attending to the whole Jerry Coleman stuff.  He said Buffalo was a “city of losers” and actually started DM’ing fans after the Bills loss He came off as a total ahole but I stopped caring.

Some fans couldn’t let it go.  According to Twitter was fan was exchanging DM’s with Jerry and said he was flying to Baltimore to have a “conversation”

Then he started proving to people that he was actually on his way to Baltimore:

Apparently Jerry saw this an started freaking out:

So he gets to Baltimore and the Baltimore Police Department grab him off the plane. 

It sounds like he wasn’t arrested but that he agreed to get right back on the plan and fly back home.

So I am no fan of Jerry Coleman.  I think he’s an arrogant douche bag not so much for calling Buffalo “losers” but also for taking to think to harass fans in DMs. Just unprofessional and shows a serious lack of intelligence.

With that being said, I don’t blame him for calling the police.  No threats were made but I can see how he would be scared and that these tweets could create the impression that the fan could potentially harm with.  It is kind of scary for him

the tweets aren’t all that worrisome til the guy BUYS A PLANE TICKET TO FLY TO BALTIMORE. 

that’s definitely crossing a line of committing not just 140 characters but serious time and money to confront someone.

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

the tweets aren’t all that worrisome til the guy BUYS A PLANE TICKET TO FLY TO BALTIMORE. 

that’s definitely crossing a line of commuting not just 140 characters but serious time and money to confront someone.

Some times you just have to punch a man in the mouth to let him know you're serious.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

It does.

The Bills fan obviously has problems but when you insult a group of people you don’t know.....

I wonder what Schopp thinks of this?

Why does the Bill's fan have problems? The guy just wanted to talk. The little rat can stay behind his computer...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2