Free agent RBS and WR’s

14 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

I would rather kick Ford inside to take over for Spain if the team is going to sign Conklin. The O-line with Ty, Long, Bates and others still has tons of quality depth. 

spain had a really good year and morse loved him. lets keep the chemistry going

4 minutes ago, Bills Fan of Maryland said:

Tend to agree. I do like Singletary a lot. OL looked overmatched at times although much improved from the previous year especially pass blocking. Morse wasn't much of a step up which was disappointing. Ford will get better, but I'd like to see us add at least one starter from FA. 

For what it's worth, overall these guys have us as average. 

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol/2019

Well below average in several metrics. 25th in power success %, 28th in stuffed %, and 23rd in pass protection. A lot of room for improvement still.

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

Well, that depends.

Tennessee will and should pay Derrick Henry.  He is the best RB in football currently, the best player on their team and his contract is up.  They have no other choice.  He is the Tennessee Titans identity.

He isn't going to hit the market, no way no how.  I'm not sure why the discussion is even taking place, but if he were, it wouldn't make financial sense for a team like Buffalo to sign him to be a 1-2 punch with Singletary.

The guy Buffalo should be looking at is Jordan Howard.  It's a perfect fit.

I just wouldn't pay any FA FB big money. There’s just not enough difference between them and a guy you can get in the draft. Just keep drafting them. Singletary was our best player on offense. You can always just find running backs. That’s why the “older” ones always end up in a standstill during contract negotiations. 

NO absolutely not on Gordon !! He showed what he was all about when he sat out while under contract so screw those types that won't honor a contract they signed him, AB, Leveon, & all of them can go play for the all diva team ! 

It may have been different if he told the team his desire to get a new deal done & sat out a week but he left his team mates hanging ! Beans & company can find a RB & WR in the draft for a lot less money let another team put up with him he ain't worth what he thinks he is !! 

On 1/10/2020 at 5:46 PM, tcampbell104 said:

it woked out pretty well for the ravens with ingram rb

Ingram was way better than his stats told in NO splitting carries with Kamara. Always thought he was a stud. I'd love to get a diamond in the rough like Balt's Ingram or SF's Tevin Coleman

I simply don't want to pay the money for Henry but I think he's absolutely going to ruin the "plug and play" "RBs are a dime a dozen" argument this year. He's the scariest dude in the playoffs right now. We should go cheaper at RB since Singletary is the truth, I agree that WR is a bigger need.

19 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Come to think of it Drake probably won't bite on a low ball offer. Still love to get him. We're not wasting big cake on Henry.  Najee is the true target.  We land this kid with Devin, we're set at RB for years.

Problem being, there’s 32 other teams.  Easier said than done

to those who say no to FA RB, remember how much better is when Ingram is in the backfield.  RB and 2 TE are a young QB’s friends.  Get those in DA and WR in draft.   

22 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

With the last 5 or 6 games that Drake put together, he isn't going to sign a lower end vet contract.  Cardinals will probably pay to keep him and send David Johnson down the road.  Harris would be a great pick in the third round.  I agree that Beane will not be signing any big dollar RB's in the future.  If Beane is going to look for a lower cost power back, Jordan Howard might be a guy that gets some consideration.  Philly may cut him loose with the emergence of Sanders.

Johnson or Howard would be about right.