Stay Classy Bill O’Brien

2 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

He apologized

That, and a buck twenty will get him a cup of coffee.  There’s a lot of classless people in today’s NFL.  He ranks high on that list.  Maybe he’ll be available to speak at the Houston area Boy Scouts of America parent / son breakfast.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

That, and a buck twenty will get him a cup of coffee.  There’s a lot of classless people in today’s NFL.  He ranks high on that list.  Maybe he’ll be available to speak at the Houston area Boy Scouts of America parent / son breakfast.

did you see, it’s $2.01 for a medium at Tim’s now!

2 hours ago, Plano said:

to be fair, we beat ourselves and the refs kicked us in the balls.

He had little or nothing to do with us losing.

He's a loser headcoach and zero to be feared.

I hate it when we lose to losers. Its so confusing to me. Does the double negative mean we won? 

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I hate it when we lose to losers. Its so confusing to me. Does the double negative mean we won? 

Think of it this way. We really didn't lose to the Houston Texans.  We lost to the marketing monster that is the JJ Watt experience. O'Brien is a weasel but I strongly doubt McD/ Josh ever let him beat them again.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Think of it this way. We really didn't lose to the Houston Texans.  We lost to the marketing monster that is the JJ Watt experience. O'Brien is a weasel but I strongly doubt McD/ Josh ever let him beat them again.

He may be a weasel. Has been to the playoffs 4 times in 5 years.  And just beat the Bills in the playoffs.  Flip the results around and TBD members would be demanding pre-retirement wall of fame enshrinement. 

36 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

The ultimate satisfaction would be beating them next time and keeping on the gas until it’s embarrassing. 

To me, the ultimate satisfaction would be Houston winning the Super Bowl, because then the offseason narrative would be that we lost by a field goal, in overtime, in the playoffs, to the best team in the NFL.

1 hour ago, JohnnyGold said:

To me, the ultimate satisfaction would be Houston winning the Super Bowl, because then the offseason narrative would be that we lost by a field goal, in overtime, in the playoffs, to the best team in the NFL.

If I thought they might get the calls against other teams it’d be an option.... BUT....

11 hours ago, JohnnyGold said:

The best team in the NFL doesn’t always win the SB.