Tim Graham reports Beane says Tom Brady would be Josh Allen’s Backup

MAJBobby

nothing wrong with brady, he's got at least 3 more years.

NE miss gronk big time. not one pro bowler on offense. his O-line is weak and other than edelman, his WR weapons are mediocre.

Josh Allen has a better supporting cast than brady.

if brady was on the bills, we'd still be playing.

but thats all fantasy stuff. Josh is our QB and of course Beane and mcclappity will support him to the fullest.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Brady will end up a Bronco this year just like how P. Manning ended his career, except without a Super Bowl victory or even a playoff performance.

If that happened and the Broncos won the Super Bowl again would John Elway be considered a good GM?

20 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean did he even say he'd look? I mean I guess he has to do his due diligence but the two sides seem like an ocean apart in what they'd want.

Maybe Br*dy would take the contract with condition that he be QB against NE so he could have beaten all teams in AFCE.

4 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Dumb thing to say by Beane. You know this will get back to Brady. We’ll be the one team he just torches next year all because Beane couldn’t resist the temptation to take a shot at the GOAT.

It is GOTCHa - Greatest Of All CHeater assh*le

28 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Do you honestly think they are going to bring in a QB to compete with Allen?

No he has no reason to please you.

19 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Dumb thing to say by Beane. You know this will get back to Brady. We’ll be the one team he just torches next year all because Beane couldn’t resist the temptation to take a shot at the GOAT.

So Brady is going to want to win even more because Beane disrespected him?

16 hours ago, uticaclub said:

We aren’t looking to replace Allen with anyone, it was a stupid question to press. Also, Brady would beat a 0 blitz ten times out of ten, so the line comparison isn’t fair.

Is that why they went undefeated this year?  Oh wait, they didn’t, because it is also unfair to assume we would face the same Defense if he was QB. His lack of mobility would still be exploited, just like it was in New England.  

2 hours ago, VW82 said:

I mean if he just glances at the click bait tweet sure though I don't get same level of fear/respect of Brady as he used to have.

2 hours ago, VW82 said:

Sure would suck if Beane cost the Bills their winning streak against NE*.

• Haha (+1) 1

Josh Allen should be forced to watch every play of Tom Brady's career in slow motion. Learn the fundamentals of playing QB.

Playing 1 and a half quarters of great football to go with 2 and 1/2 QTRs of mistake laden score free meandering isnt gonna cut it 

for very much longer.If our D slips at all and we have a tougher schedule this team could easily go 7-9.

DONT take sacks when you have 5-6 seconds of great protection

Dont run the opposite direction when trying to avoid a sack from a very fast DE or LB

QB sneak it more at 1st and goal from the 2.(thats on daboll a lot i realize)

Move your feet a bit in the pocket when looking downfield for receivers

Keep the ball tucked when you run.

If you dont see someone open AND there is nowhere to run then throw the ball away.

Learn to be more cognizant of where the defender is when throwing screen passes.

Run the ball more.You are the 3rd best running qb in the league.Use that skill(daboll)

Throw the bomb more...an interception 60 yds down field is as good as a punt(usually)...

1 hour ago, Tcali said:

Josh Allen should be forced to watch every play of Tom Brady's career in slow motion. Learn the fundamentals of playing QB.

Playing 1 and a half quarters of great football to go with 2 and 1/2 QTRs of mistake laden score free meandering isnt gonna cut it 

for very much longer.If our D slips at all and we have a tougher schedule this team could easily go 7-9.

DONT take sacks when you have 5-6 seconds of great protection

Dont run the opposite direction when trying to avoid a sack from a very fast DE or LB

QB sneak it more at 1st and goal from the 2.(thats on daboll a lot i realize)

Move your feet a bit in the pocket when looking downfield for receivers

Keep the ball tucked when you run.

If you dont see someone open AND there is nowhere to run then throw the ball away.

Learn to be more cognizant of where the defender is when throwing screen passes.

Run the ball more.You are the 3rd best running qb in the league.Use that skill(daboll)

Throw the bomb more...an interception 60 yds down field is as good as a punt(usually)...

Where is the watching of whining when it does not go QB's way?  

That is what he needs to learn from game tapes.