Shaq Lawson wants "that cash"

Reed83HOF

18 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I don’t expect him back as I think McBeane & he differ widely on fair market value. Add to that, some team is so desperate for D-rush, they’ll way over pay. He’s already made very good money from his 1st Round selection, though imo, has only earned it the last season & a half. 

But I’ve been wrong before.

Yeah I felt a disconnect.  In his post-season presser Beane was talking as though they expected to re-sign Shaq but knew they were gonna be too far apart on Jordan Phillips. 

But in interviews, Phillips was talking as though he'd like to be back and Shaq was leaning towards "I want to test free agency"

• Thank you (+1) 1

A TE that "sets the edge" will continue to be more valuable as the league trends toward more mobile QBs..... That said, Shaq's injury and his work ethic "held him down" in his first two seasons.  He's shown two years of improvement and this regime has really helped him.  If he demands top DE dollar - let him walk.

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

His agent needs to sit him down and make sure he understands he isn’t seeing double Digit AVV. 

if his agent isn’t doing that he is failing Shaq. No way he gets a contract at the 10M AVV. 

I would disagree. And not cause I think he’s worth that, just that teams are handing out ridiculous deals. 
Last year would we have predicted the Landon Collins deal? Or Kwon Alexander?

Edited by Rc2catch

4 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I would disagree. And not cause I think he’s worth that, just that teams are handing out ridiculous deals. 
Last year would we have predicted the Landon Collins deal? Or Kwon Alexander?

I guess we will wait and see. But I am pretty good with my value predictions. And I think during the Tampering Combine he is gonna get a reality check 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1