Shaq Lawson wants "that cash"

Reed83HOF

I don’t expect him back as I think McBeane & he differ widely on fair market value. Add to that, some team is so desperate for D-rush, they’ll way over pay. He’s already made very good money from his 1st Round selection, though imo, has only earned it the last season & a half. 

But I’ve been wrong before.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

His Value is about 8M a year AVV.  If he wants more than that he isn't getting it from ANYONE

A 4 year 31M with about 15 GTD is what he is worth

I'd be offering 2 years 16M. Let him stay in the system, continue to improve, and then seek out his payday or sink.

• Like (+1) 1

I expect DE and WR to have the most talent overhaul this offseason.  Both will be addressed in FA and draft.    Shaq is gone.   

Why spend $8-$10M on 5 sacks, when you can spend $12-$14M and get 10+ ?    Bills can afford the extra 4M a year to get what they need.  

Edited by Bills Oil Company
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I don’t expect him back as I think McBeane & he differ widely on fair market value. Add to that, some team is so desperate for D-rush, they’ll way over pay. He’s already made very good money from his 1st Round selection, though imo, has only earned it the last season & a half. 

But I’ve been wrong before.

I don’t think you’re wrong here: he will go to the highest bidder. He is a serviceable end but not worth breaking the bank for. 

I trust Beane will find a better player to replace him. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Bills Oil Company said:

I expect DE and WR to have the most talent overhaul this offseason.  Both will be addressed in FA and draft.    Shaq is gone.   

Why spend $8-$10M on 5 sacks, when you can spend $12-$14M and get 10+ ?    Bills can afford the extra 4M a year to get what they need.  

Free Agency is going to be super disappointing for you if you think we can get a 10+ sack guy for $12 to $14. Try closer to $20. 

• Like (+1) 6

Just now, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Also, to be clear, I'd pull the trigger. Now is the time to spend (my view on this has changed a bit over time). 

yep I would as well. Buy the pass rush draft the weapons (at least this offseason)