Eric Washington Named Defensive Line Coach

elroy16

17 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Did he "give" them up, or was he credited them after a 

2018 UDFA In Kyle Allen or a 2019 3rd round Rookie Will Grier get confused and hold a ball too long.

Without watching the Panthers games and looking at each sack to see how long the QB held the ball, just citing sack numbers is meaningless

McCafree had a huge season and RBs can’t usually do that with crap blocking and a rookie led passing game. Not saying that this a guy that the Bills need but stats can lie.

21 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Blah PFF.  I have had enough of their Grades. Cody Ford has a similar grade from PFF and then there are the numbers

Carolina Runs over RT 4.41 ypc ranked 14th in the NFL

Bills runs over RT 2.95 ypc  ranked 29th in the NFL

So you're saying trade for McCaffrey!! Glad we agree!

23 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Like this hire, now Daryl Williams coms right back on the Radar as an UFA OL signing

Williams has a lot of potential if he can work on his quickness to the outside and get into the weight room and put some strength on in his legs he could be someone.

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

So you're saying trade for McCaffrey!! Glad we agree!

If we got McCaffrey we would be in the Super Bowl next year bar none.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Green Lightning said:

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if Leslie is looking over this shoulder now.?

Nah. Frazier has been excellent. But if he has another year like this, he will be targeted in the next HC cycle (if he even wants to be a HC again)

On 1/10/2020 at 4:06 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Futures contract and his agent said he’s only competing at punter. It’s a nothing move 

Of course it does not hurt if punter can do kickoffs.

On 1/10/2020 at 4:48 PM, Kmart128 said:

This guy could be a potential DC for us if Leslie Frazier ever decides to retire or take a new job... i like it. 

Possible but not likely unless he gets a lot of coaching help from his HC and DC to improve his abilities.

8 hours ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

Williams has a lot of potential if he can work on his quickness to the outside and get into the weight room and put some strength on in his legs he could be someone.

If we got McCaffrey we would be in the Super Bowl next year bar none.

You can't call Josh Allen Captain Checkdown when we know he slings the rock unlike anybody other than Farve, and he wasn't catching TD passes or running for 100 yards a game either... but McCafe gets here and I expect him and Beasley to get 100 targets each. Also Kupp when we trade for him to right the Zay mistake.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:43 PM, Sherlock Holmes said:

You can't call Josh Allen Captain Checkdown when we know he slings the rock unlike anybody other than Farve, and he wasn't catching TD passes or running for 100 yards a game either... but McCafe gets here and I expect him and Beasley to get 100 targets each. Also Kupp when we trade for him to right the Zay mistake.

I met to say Johnson not Williams.

• 4 weeks later...

The Bills new Assistant DL Coach (Jacques Cesaire) is a big fan of Eric Washington...

“The opportunity to work with Eric Washington, he is the best defensive line coach in the NFL. The evidence is clear. He knows his stuff. He’s very organized. He has dynamic presentations. He’s a leader of men..."

https://www.telegram.com/news/20200207/football-former-gardner-high-standout-jacques-cesaire-returns-to-nfl-with-bills-coaching-staff

Edited by hondo in seattle
  • Like (+1) 1