Eric Washington Named Defensive Line Coach

elroy16

4 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

This is a great hire now I don't care if Frazier runs his 19th century cover two I love Washington's attacking style.  Watch on youtube when the Patroits played Carolina when Mcdermot and Washington were their they did a number on Brady.

You do know we don't run a cover 2 right?

We run majority cover 3 and 4 in coverage.  You probably don't though seeing I have seen you cite this falsehood a couple different places now

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

My only reservation is that sometimes a guy who is taking a step back has all the requisite skills, but is not "All In" with a move that is a demotion.

See Robieskie, Terry.

Hopefully McDermott knows this guy better and can judge if it is or is not the case.

I hear you, but this seems like it happens all the time with coaches in the NFL.  HC gets fired?  Hired as a DC.  OC gets fired?  Another team brings him in as a QB coach.  It's the nature of the beast in the NFL, get canned and lose 1 peg.  

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

2nd move. We signed a multi-purpose kicker who crapped the bed in a game against us. I’d say we’re batting .500..

Who In turn has changed his focus to strictly punting as competition for Bojo. 

who also was pretty good as a Punter at Marshall 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

2nd move. We signed a multi-purpose kicker who crapped the bed in a game against us. I’d say we’re batting .500..

Futures contract and his agent said he’s only competing at punter. It’s a nothing move 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Actually 3rd move. 1st was the futures deals unless we count all 10 as individual moves.  Either way we are cooking and I trust improvements are coming and a great 2020 for Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1