A Letter to Bills Mafia - Dion Dawkins

One Buffalo

That was awesome. I am so happy our players feel his way. And especially happy for the O-line group. Keeping continuity with good to great players will accelerate Josh's growth and confidence and help in the run game. I'm super pleased with Devin and if we can get another workhorse and a top notch WR, this offense should improve a lot by next year.  Keep the defense intact, plug in a pash rushing demon on the edge and BOOM! We are going to be playing this week at this time next year at home!  Can you imagine a home playoff game? I can and the roar across WNY would be deafening. 

• Like (+1) 2

that was a fun read.  One thing I do disagree with: bandwagon fans.   There is lots of room for those fans.  And some who are "bandwagon," are really fans who became disheartened by the continual disappointments of the prior playoff drought.  I'd take them back.   I am not a bandwagon fan, been here (on TBD) and as a Bills fan since I was 7.  

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

One of the best personalities on the team. Had a good year too 

This.

Dion is a natural leader, his play this year leveled back up to his abilities. 2018  was tough for him because of what he had going on  besides him. Oline works as a group. I really hope Beane can get Spain back for the right price. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I just became a Dion Dawkins fan.

Wow.  

Incredible that he feels that way.  Even more incredible that he wrote it for us.  

Impressive write up!! I’m thinking that most of the team feels the same! Loved what he said about Josh!

Kid is a 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Likely a Nate Soldier type AVV of 15.5M a year

I would be fine locking him up long term at this point. He's only 25 and produces like a top10-12ish LT and that's playing by normal NFL rules.

Solder completely fell off the map after Giants paid him $$$ to scoop from Patriots and he couldn't hold anymore

• Like (+1) 1

For those of you still out there that think Allen is going anywhere anytime soon...just stop. Just. Stop. The coaches and players love him and they believe in him. He was drafted as a raw prospect that needed time and he’s done nothing but improve. No reason to think he won’t keep ascending. 

This entire article was well written. Kudos to Dion Dawkins. 

• Like (+1) 3