A Letter to Bills Mafia - Dion Dawkins

One Buffalo

We’re all having babies.

Show me the baby.  No, really, show me the baby.  This was a nice piece and I like what Dion says about the team and how the guys all like each other, but I want to see this team in the Divisional round next year.  It's not just player execution (though that was a big part of offensive problems) it's also coaching...McD and Daboll.  The players may want to be playing a year from now, but do the coaches?  Judging by last Sunday's game, I'm honestly not sure.

I do agree that the bandwagon is full.  I'd rather not have Patriot castoffs on board.

• Like (+1) 1

Article was awesome and just shows you how much our players have bought into the "Process". The Buffalo Bills are a Team or Family. We are not about individual players just trying to make a contract or paycheck.

This is very important for us growing and moving forward.

I can careless if we have bandwagon fans in all honesty. If we continue to play good it will only help us further long term with the media and on road games.

GO BILLS!

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I do agree that the bandwagon is full.  I'd rather not have Patriot castoffs on board.

Don't worry about it.  Soon enough, they'll all jump back on the Giants bandwagon where they belong.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Article was awesome and just shows you how much our players have bought into the "Process". The Buffalo Bills are a Team or Family. We are not about individual players just trying to make a contract or paycheck.

This is very important for us growing and moving forward.

I can careless if we have bandwagon fans in all honesty. If we continue to play good it will only help us further the long term with the media and on road games.

GO BILLS!

Not comparing them to those teams, but that special bond where they love each other and actually play for each other is a huge thing that has been missing for a looooong time

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

That was great. It's the first the thing that has -- ever so slightly -- soothed the pain from the Texans loss. 

Hoping Dawkins gets extended soon. He has turned into a real leader and one of the most key players on the team.

Hard not to feel excited for the future after reading that. 

Well done, Shnowman.

• Like (+1) 2