Brady Or the Pats?

mjd1001

Pats minus Brady, or Brady without Pats?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Would you root for The Pats minus Brady, or Brady without the Pats....if they met in the playoffs?

• Brady playing for another team (Charger, Dolphins, anyone really)
    • The Pats with any QB other than Brady?

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That would be to reprogram the NFL so that neither the Pats nor any hypothetical other team Brady may QB come close to *sniffing* the playoffs.

-Kirk out

Ah, so in other words, infiltrate the zebras and Jedi mind trick them into seeing Bills unis every time they see Pats? :thumbsup:

Nuthin good here, though I do like the meteor of death thing...

20 hours ago, TroutDog said:

For many decades now I’ve wondered if Satan was real. I now know YOU are and that you are indeed him on a Bills message board. Damn you BACK to Hell! ? 

I didn’t answer as I’d have preferred more options. With that being said, I will ALWAYS root AGAINST the Pats***. I have insane respect for both Brady and Belichick but I also loathe them both as well. I’ve also attended games in their previous stadium and those fans are appalling. Thus, gotta go with: root against the Pats***. 

I have absolutely no respect for a HC who is the architect of all the cheating.  A qb who knows it exists and looks the other way and a corrupt owner who finances all this along with the refs in his pocket. 

I hate Brady

I hate Belichick 

I hate Kraft

I despise the whinny self entitled fans and all their self righteous arrogance. 

I hate Boston and all the roads that lead into it.

Easy, Brady.  

I don't hate Brady like others hate him...I hate that he always beats us.  I am a huge football fan, so I can at least respect the greatness.  The Pats organization deserves to lose with all the "rule bending" they do.  

And more importantly, the Pats would still be in our division where Brady would not be as there is no job for him in the AFCE.  Bills and Jets have entrenched young starters they are building around and Miami is about to draft one and already has a seat holder they like who is way cheaper than Brady.  Brady is obviously better than Fitz, but Fins are not competing next year and early in rebuild, so no way they hand Brady a big check for one season.  

47 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I have absolutely no respect for a HC who is the architect of all the cheating.  A qb who knows it exists and looks the other way and a corrupt owner who finances all this along with the refs in his pocket. 

I hate Brady

I hate Belichick 

I hate Kraft

I despise the whinny self entitled fans and all their self righteous arrogance. 

I hate Boston and all the roads that lead into it.

I agree (other than for your hatred of Boston: I rather enjoy the city but I’m a history guy). 

I was simply trying to answer the OP’s question and why I was answering it in that manner. 

As for the cheating, they’re ok with it, the NFL is ok slapping their hand when caught and that is the most appalling thing to me. There will always be cheaters, particularly when serious money is on the line.