Brady Or the Pats?

mjd1001

Pats minus Brady, or Brady without Pats?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Would you root for The Pats minus Brady, or Brady without the Pats....if they met in the playoffs?

• Brady playing for another team (Charger, Dolphins, anyone really)
    • The Pats with any QB other than Brady?

I'd root for Brady. I hate him because he makes the Patriots win. If he didn't, I'd have no problem with him.

Belichick I just don't like, also. I respect him, but he's so contemptuous.

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

They side with Brady, I really think most of the refs like Tawmy.  BB is a curmudgeon that they tolerate.

Yup. Refs gave Michael Jordan the benefit of the doubt. It's stars that get that. And home teams.

Edited by Thurman#1

I would like Brady a lot more if he was not in our division kicking our asses for 2 solid decades. 

If he went to some of my 2nd-5th favorite teams i could see my self cheating (autocorrect lol, but i am gonna leave this here) for him (IE the chargers) 

If you forget the 45-second long tongue kiss of his son, I have no reason to truly hate Brady. Even if he cheated, he is still (no matter his wealth) following orders of his boss/organization. 

The disgust starts at the top. 

***** the Pats. 

edit: also, ***** you MJD1001 for this “would you rather pour salt in an open wound or chew on tin foil after getting a filling question.” 

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Natural disaster.

I hope the toilets back up and run like a river through the stadium. I’ll also hope for Brady playing for anyone else, and that they win despite him while he takes a brutal beating trying to get the ball out of the pocket with his noodle arm. 

I’m generally not a bad person. 

But I have limits. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Here's what I'd want:

During a cold and snowy pregame ceremony at Gillette, a liquored up Gronk mistakes L.A. Rams QB and old friend Brady

Tom+Brady+Divisional+Playoffs+New+York+J

for a Lego Space Ghost bust

sgc2c_9810_136297.jpg

and does the only thing he can - smashes the Tom/Space Ghost head into a million pieces.

Kraft and the Gillette faithful rejoice as  Joe Pendleton (RIP - Buck Henry) takes the field. In true Hollywood fashion Pendleton defeats Emperor Palpatine Hoodie once and for all. On the drive home,  Kraft is arrested for DWI, but only after....

12 hours ago, stevestojan said:

If you forget the 45-second long tongue kiss of his son, I have no reason to truly hate Brady. Even if he cheated, he is still (no matter his wealth) following orders of his boss/organization. 

The disgust starts at the top. 

***** the Pats. 

edit: also, ***** you MJD1001 for this “would you rather pour salt in an open wound or chew on tin foil after getting a filling question.” 

Yep. This.  I hate the Pats 100000x more than I hate Brady.