Brady Or the Pats?

mjd1001

Pats minus Brady, or Brady without Pats?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Would you root for The Pats minus Brady, or Brady without the Pats....if they met in the playoffs?

• Brady playing for another team (Charger, Dolphins, anyone really)
    • The Pats with any QB other than Brady?

If Tom Brady were to leave the Patriots and play for any other team, and those two teams meet in the playoffs, who do you root for?

Suppose its wild-card weekend next year, and a 10-6 Charger, or Dolphin, or any other AFC team led by Tom Brady plays a 10-6 Patriots team.  Who do you want to see win that game?  The Pats get there with a good D-unit and above average QB play.  On the other side, Brady has a good year (not MVP year though).

I'm just curious where most of the dislike lies....with the Pats as a team with their coaching staff and Kraft....or with Brady?

Edited by mjd1001
added content

7 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

The Pat's are a scumbag organization from the top down. I can at least respect what Brady has accomplished. No question I'm rooting for Brady over the Pats.

11 straight AFCE Crowns

8 Straight AFC Title Games (streak now over)

19 consecutive winning seasons

Brady-14 Pro Bowls in 20 seasons

6 Lombardis

...and all by cheating.......um...er...uh...well....oh.....ok......you're right.....they suck......

For many decades now I’ve wondered if Satan was real. I now know YOU are and that you are indeed him on a Bills message board. Damn you BACK to Hell! ? 

I didn’t answer as I’d have preferred more options. With that being said, I will ALWAYS root AGAINST the Pats***. I have insane respect for both Brady and Belichick but I also loathe them both as well. I’ve also attended games in their previous stadium and those fans are appalling. Thus, gotta go with: root against the Pats***. 

6 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Here’s a better question:  what do the refs do? 

They side with Brady, I really think most of the refs like Tawmy.  BB is a curmudgeon that they tolerate.

If science made huge advances, and we were suddenly able to live for thousands of years - kind of like Elrond in Lord of the Rings - and the Pats went 0-16 every year while I lived to, say, 5,014 years old - it still wouldn’t be enough for me.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, mjd1001 said:

If Tom Brady were to leave the Patriots and play for any other team, and those two teams meet in the playoffs, who do you root for?

Suppose its wild-card weekend next year, and a 10-6 Charger, or Dolphin, or any other AFC team led by Tom Brady plays a 10-6 Patriots team.  Who do you want to see win that game?  The Pats get there with a good D-unit and above average QB play.  On the other side, Brady has a good year (not MVP year though).

I'm just curious where most of the dislike lies....with the Pats as a team with their coaching staff and Kraft....or with Brady?

The better question would be 

is anyone would even  watch this game ? 

Edited by Putin