Texans at Chiefs Divisional Playoff round   

184 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

2. 2. Who do you think will win?

On 1/9/2020 at 4:57 PM, billsrul120 said:

Which team does JJ Watt play for?

Yeah I want them to lose

On 1/9/2020 at 5:31 PM, Gugny said:

Did you know that he had, what was supposed to be, SEASON ENDING SURGERY … but was able to come back for the post season??

What exactly is there to not like about JJ Watt? He had an injury and got his named mentioned a lot? OK cool. 

Do you hate Lamar Jackson who gets gushed at by the announcers 5 million times a week too then?

I want the Texans to lose simply for the fact that I think the refs helped them eliminate us.

Edited by suorangefan4

4 hours ago, suorangefan4 said:

What exactly is there to not like about JJ Watt? He had an injury and got his named mentioned a lot? OK cool. 

Do you hate Lamar Jackson who gets gushed at by the announcers 5 million times a week too then?

I want the Texans to lose simply for the fact that I think the refs helped them eliminate us.

I agree with the first part. Reading all the posts last week of people whining about hearing Watt's name all game was ridiculous.

On 1/10/2020 at 9:23 AM, GunnerBill said:

Ravens

Chiefs

Seahawks

49ers

That would be two excellent Championship games. The 49ers and Seahawks have played two very good close games and I think Chiefs v Ravens is potentially a special game.

Seahawks? I’d be shocked if they lose by less than double digits today. 

If the Texans win, it will kill me. It means we could have been heading to the AFC Championship had we not farted away the game last week. 

On 1/10/2020 at 12:09 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

My own little protest against the horrible state of officiating is not to watch any games without Buffalo. The games are simply not enjoyable to me to see rules not even close to being enforced properly.

The off-season is LOOOONG. I’ll watch any NFL game I can. 

On 1/9/2020 at 1:59 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

It’s a landslide!  (check back later for the electoral college tally)

I'm surprised that no one (other than me) thinks the Texans will win.  They already beat KC once this year (in KC) and I heard that Chris Jones is OUT today.  I think we are going to witness another classic Andy Reid choke job.  Texans, 28-26. 

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Chris Jones and Juan Thornhill both out, and will fuller in, is not great for chiefs.

Jones being out is huge.  I assume Kelce is playing... 

Chiefs win if it’s a blowout

if it’s close then Andy should do his usually fold-up and choke, glaring in shock and horror at his little plastic play chart as if it’s suddenly written in Cantonese

Edited by row_33

19 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I just think this Packers team is so meh. Not convinced they do anything that well. 

I think Pack defense is the best they've had in a long time.  Seattle is banged up and on the road for the second week in a row.  I never underestimate Russ Wilson, but I'm going with the Pack here (-4). 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

I think Pack defense is the best they've had in a long time.  Seattle is banged up and on the road for the second week in a row.  I never underestimate Russ Wilson, but I'm going with the Pack here (-4). 

100 percent same. I'm gonna take GB -4, but I hate betting against Russell Wilson. Gonna roll with it for all the reasons you cited. That Pettine defense won't be giving up 3rd and forever like Philly because they'll bring the heat; and for all the Marshawn hoopla, Seattle really can''t run the ball effectively right now.

We'll see.

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

100 percent same. I'm gonna take GB -4, but I hate betting against Russell Wilson. Gonna roll with it for all the reasons you cited. That Pettine defense won't be giving up 3rd and forever like Philly because they'll bring the heat; and for all the Marshawn hoopla, Seattle really can''t run the ball effectively right now.

We'll see.

wrong thread

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

We'll see.

The Seahawks are a very different team without Penny and Carson.  Wilson is going to have to throw it a lot today and the Pack have some guys who can really get after the passer.  I just don't think it's a good match-up for Seattle. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I think the Chiefs are a better team than the Texans and should prevail, at least on paper. If the Chiefs have their typical flat home playoff game all bets are off. Watson can make a crazy play or two that wins it if they keep it close. 

I hate the JJ Watt ball-washing more than anyone, but the Texans really are a different team with him in there.  He impacted the game last week and could do so this week, as well. 

Edited by mannc

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

The Seahawks are a very different team without Penny and Carson.  Wilson is going to have to throw it a lot today and the Pack have some guys who can really get after the passer.  I just don't think it's a good match-up for Seattle. 

chiefs or Texans thread, sport....