CBS new mock has us taking AJ Epenesa

33 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Maybe next year we can have the #1 defense while scoring 18 pts every week. That'll be fun.

Saturday evening I was thinking I bet on the plane back to Buffalo McDermott is thinking "If our D was a little bit better we could have won that game. Gotta get on that"

23 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I predict we take a defensive player in the first round too.

Getting rolled by New England who we now know was God awful, and collapsing vs Houston has me in a 'concerned' place with the defense. 

The O will return possibly 10 starters plus a WR.  Maybe we let Spain go.  Move Ford to Guard and get a RT.  If you account for growth from Allen and Singletary.... I mean I'm very confident in the O because its developing, the key pieces are young and think we'll get that WR we need.  As much as I want to send him to the sun, I think overall Daboll (he ain't getting a HC job) and a 3rd straight year of the same OC (when was the last time we had that) is a net positive.  

The front 4 on D could borderline be a disaster if Oliver doesn't progress (I think he will btw) and the FAs leave.  Hughes is going to have wrist surgery and his play is declining.  He's still good but he isn't a DE game changer at this point in his career.  We might not have that edge guy.

Did Shaq and Phillips just have "contract years?"  Do we pay them?  If not that's a lot of changes up front.  

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Forcing a draft pick strictly for need, while leaving an impact player on the board is what mediocre teams do. 

lol we could have the #1 defense in the league for the next decade and it won't matter until we fix our offense

fans will soon realize this when McD eventually turns into the next Marvin Lewis 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

24-10 Bills. Chiefs couldn’t move the ball. The weird thing was in Madden 20, Shady is still on the Bills

Well done- I knew they could score more than 20! 

fwiw, referencing my immature overindulgence in sports video games, i believe one has to subscribe to PlayStation live and Pull real time roster updates in order to have the most current roster. The other aspect that changes over the season is the players ratings mirror actual performance. 

Probably only worth it if you like to play head to head on line. 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Well done- I knew they could score more than 20! 

fwiw, referencing my immature overindulgence in sports video games, i believe one has to subscribe to PlayStation live and Pull real time roster updates in order to have the most current roster. The other aspect that changes over the season is the players ratings mirror actual performance. 

Probably only worth it if you like to play head to head on line. 

Oh it’s Xbox and I just played whatever my kid had set up! I was desperate. I figured there was a way to update it