Imagine a world where even the NFL realizes the JA led Bills are their "golden goose"

21 hours ago, HOUSE said:

That JJ Watt love was ridiculous. BUT, it did remind me of another over hyped player...

The squeaky toys are saved!

But no I don't see how the Bills are the Golden Goose of the NFL over any other resurgent team. Screw JJ Watt's fake ***

21 hours ago, HOUSE said:

That JJ Watt love was ridiculous. BUT, it did remind me of another over hyped player...

My GF was going why have they got such a man crush on him? (JJ)

She thought it was way over the top and excessive,

I said he is a big star in the league and they love to pump his tires.

I think the American Football fans tuned in to see Josh just like they have all year.

No matter what some of our so called fans think he is a very exciting player to watch and has a very likeable personality.

21 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

what is a TV revenue king?

The network contracts are set for years at a time, no matter who the "best" teams are.

The networks pay the NFL a gazzillion dollars for the rights they then need to sell the advertising to make money and getting record ratings allows them to get higher prices for the ad slots.

7 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The Saturday at 4:30 time slot are absolutely amazing.  I had 2 of the best times of my life watching the Texans and Pats game. I would love to have all games at that time slot.  With no college football, it is a prime time slot.  Also, as much as the ending sucked, it was just a super fun game to watch.

I heard that from people that are not even Bills fans and they said it was the most exciting game of the weekend.

NFL fans in general seem to enjoy watching Josh Allen from what I've read and seen

It's not that many non-Bills fans think he's necessarily a great QB in the traditional sense, but he is certainly not boring and the Bills are a fun team for even non-Bills fans, especially since we've been so bad for so long before now. 

He makes insane plays every week. It's a show when the Bills play. 

• Like (+1) 1

Ever notice the teams and coaches that are “respected” by the officials get around 5-6 penalties a game. Maybe some weeks they only get flagged 3 times ,some weeks could be 7 flags which would be considered awful by Patriots standards.  It would be nice if the Bills would be a respected team soon.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

NFL fans in general seem to enjoy watching Josh Allen from what I've read and seen

It's not that many non-Bills fans think he's necessarily a great QB in the traditional sense, but he is certainly not boring and the Bills are a fun team for even non-Bills fans, especially since we've been so bad for so long before now. 

He makes insane plays every week. It's a show when the Bills play. 

He’s light skin Jameis.