LSU or Clemson - who ya got?

thunderingsquid

On 1/8/2020 at 6:09 PM, thunderingsquid said:

I have a weird feeling that Clemson's experience will win out and we are looking at a barn burner 56 to 49 with Clemson getting the ball last.  

Who ya got?  

LSU, tougher overall competition will give them the edge and i just feel they are a better team.

• Like (+1) 1

Oh man.....this LSU team looks like a team of destiny.

last year, I was saying Trevor Lawrence looks to be the best college qB in history and could win 3 titles. 

last year, Joe Burrow was no one.

Chaisson vs Lawrence is an epic matchup.  

Joe Burrow, maybe the best college qb season ever.  

my eyes tell me that this LSU team is just too much. Then factor in....basically playing at home.  I bet them big at 5.5......ugh. Just fell to 5 on my app but I may just dump on LSU moneyline.  Can they really lose at home? 

LSU all the way......unless Lawrence is a god

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

last year, I was saying Trevor Lawrence looks to be the best college qB in history and could win 3 titles. 

my eyes tell me that this LSU team is just too much. Then factor in....basically playing at home.  I bet them big at 5.5......ugh. Just fell to 5 on my app but I may just dump on LSU moneyline.  Can they really lose at home? 

Don’t sleep on Etienne, especially in the screen/passing game 

Edited by YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, NewEra said:

Lawrence is honestly ridiculous... Playing on a great Clemson team I don't think he gets to shine as much

I'm finally coming in on game day and taking my pick.. Lawrence balls out but LSU is too MUCH

34-27 LSU

I took the over at 67. The'll score at least that, right?

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Riddle me this Batman.  Why is Disney broadcasting the game on ESPN but not on ABC?

Gotta figure the ad revenue from the CFP Final is gonna be a lot higher on broadcast ABC than The Bachelor or The Whiny Little Doctor

Maybe it's because the CFP is turning into a regional show, strictly southeastern.

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Riddle me this Batman.  Why is Disney broadcasting the game on ESPN but not on ABC?

Gotta figure the ad revenue from the CFP Final is gonna be alot higher on broadcast ABC than The Bachelor or The Whiny Little Doctor

Too much core cutting is reducing the ESPN revenue.  So put events people want to see on the pay channel.

The last team with the ball may win tonight.  LSU 41  Clemson 38.

Edited by Just Joshin'

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.