Would ya? (Nashville style)

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

besides being plain  looking she looks 18 ish

even when I was young ... they had to be (and look) 18 or older 

A 24 year old looking to be around 18 years old?  That's really not all that much of a stretch.

And what's the deal with that site putting her picture in between a zoomed in shot of her eyes?

10 minutes ago, shrader said:

A 24 year old looking to be around 18 years old?  That's really not all that much of a stretch.

And what's the deal with that site putting her picture in between a zoomed in shot of her eyes?

the older I get the creepier if feels thinking about it when they look like a teenager ... or are my daughters age 

You won't  find me saying 

If she wasn't my daughter I'd do her. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I was just going to comment “I would but I wouldn’t even pull my pants down.”  This one is a through the zipper in the bathroom of a Wendy’s job ?

This has a tone of familiarity - perhaps to the extent that one possesses knowledge of which Wendy’s have the bathrooms most amenable to such endeavors. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, shrader said:

trippy

9 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Someone forgot the safe word.

never use “oh baby”

The better story was one of the ones below that one where a woman was arrested for assault after a threesome (which apparently they do often). They said she went to make some food during the Threesome and when she came back she started punching her boyfriend/husband. She claims he called her the 'C'-word and she went off on him. It appears it wasn't the first time as she was arrested a few months earlier for a domestic. All involved said they had been drinking.......

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 1:43 PM, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Heck yeah, just clip her nails first. And as long as she isn't biting the HSMM it's all good.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 10:16 AM, apuszczalowski said:

All involved said they had been drinking.......

Well Duh.

Need more info to decide.

She went to get food during a threesome, must be she forgot a sandwich for him?

Edited by Gary M

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

Heck yeah, just clip her nails first. And as long as she isn't biting the HSMM it's all good.

Well Duh.

Need more info to decide.

She went to get food during a threesome, must be she forgot a sandwich for him?

Might be why she is saying he called her the 'C' word.......

• Like (+1) 1