Tom brady not retiring according to himself

Steptide

On 1/9/2020 at 7:56 AM, stuvian said:

As much as I hate all things New England, he seems to want to prove himself outside of the Patriots shadow. As a man, I respect that

That big expose a few years ago about the Pats alluded to Kraft, Belichick and Brady all believing they themselves were the linchpin, responsible for everyone else’s success. As a prick lacking self-awareness, I respect that. 

3 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

That big expose a few years ago about the Pats alluded to Kraft, Belichick and Brady all believing they themselves were the linchpin, responsible for everyone else’s success. As a prick lacking self-awareness, I respect that. 

I can see Kraft being it being one responsible for bribes.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Buffalo accent still going strong 

And why would anyone take the advice of that neanderthal?

Glad to see he's finally growing out of that middle-school-my-mom-doesn't-know-how-to-cut-hair buzz cut, though.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:55 AM, PatsFanNH said:

No, I think Van Noy comes back but will have to be paid but Collins is gone he is a pure mercenary player he came back just to raise his stock again. (Buyer beware)

weapons for Brady? They need to TRADE for a reliable TE and perhaps sign Sanders in FA.

I think Brady comes back but they draft his replacement this year... I see Tua (in the mocks) falling to after then so I say they pick him up and let him heal and watch behind Brady.

I could be wrong but I think it's very unlikely Tua will fall that far