Just heard on Vikes/Saints replay it was Minny’s 50th playoff game.

They’re as old as the Bills, also starting play in 1960. For comparison, we’ve played 19 Playoff games over the same timeframe. ? A +31 edge!!

You can almost asterisk our 1st Playoff game, as it was necessitated by a dead even 7-6-1 tie with the Patriots (before they earned THEIR asterisks). Idk, just kind off floored me how brutal most of our history has been. Yes, they had the Purple People Eaters in the ‘70’s and were the 1st 0-4 SB team, but there’s a helluva lot more fine seasons between then & now!

Fun Fact; Minnesota was set to join the AFL in 1960 as they’d also be turned down by the NFL numerous times. 11th hour negotiations extended NFL franchises to both Dallas and Minnesota in an effort to thwart the AFL right from the start. Lamar Hunt had already placed his Texans (later, the KC Chiefs) Team in Dallas. 

Back on point, 50 playoff games to just 19 in 60 freakin’ years?!? Yeeeeeesh?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I’m rooting for Minny. They are totally non offensive to my Bills sensibilities

Nope, I want to win one before them. I don’t want to be in a situation where we are the only team without a Super Bowl

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t know why exactly, but I want the Bills to win one before the Vikings too..Misery loves  company I guess..

I don’t really care who wins , but I find myself gradually leaning towards the Chiefs...

We can have a bit more Mahomes remorse here afterwards to help pass the offseason, because as we all know we can’t go more than a week without revisiting that..

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Haha (+1) 1