The Situation With Iran Goes Hot - Shots Fired

Hedge

4 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

It's true, though.

If Iran had not attacked the embassy the plane would not have been shot down.

If Soleimani was not killed the plane would not have been shot down.

If the plane was grounded it would not have been shot down. 

Facts don't play the blame game, they're facts.

Absolutely none of these are facts. You layered one hypothetical statement on top of another hypothetical statement in all 3 of your "facts".

You don't appear to know what a fact is. Who's surprised?

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Absolutely none of these are facts. You layered one hypothetical statement on top of another hypothetical statement in all 3 of your "facts".

You don't appear to know what a fact is. Who's surprised?

Was that edited today or did I completely not even read what that dude wrote?  I could swear there were 3 different points this afternoon.  Hahaha.  

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

The focus will now shift to Iran and the killing of innocent people, albeit inadvertently.  The longer they continue to lie, deny and stonewall, the worse it will get for them.

Any opinion on what will happen to them?  Further sanctions crushing their already crushed economy?  Seems like it's over unless or until they lash out.

35 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Was that edited today or did I completely not even read what that dude wrote?  I could swear there were 3 different points this afternoon.  Hahaha.  

You quoted it earlier - why don't you check? Gotta change your thoughts to align with the morons here - good on you

14 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Any opinion on what will happen to them?  Further sanctions crushing their already crushed economy?  Seems like it's over unless or until they lash out.

More sanctions appear to be all anyone can do for fear of reprisal and because it was accidental (but still their fault).  But it's a horrible look for them in the international community and puts the assassination of a known terrorist (even to his own people) in perspective.

Edited by Doc

Trump at tonight’s rally:

President Trump took aim at Rep. Adam Schiff on Thursday, claiming he would have leaked news of airstrikes on Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani to CNN if he had known about it. 

"We didn’t have time to call up Nancy, who is not operating with a full deck. No, they want us to call — can you imagine? Calling crooked Adam Schiff?" Trump asked the crowd at an Ohio rally on Thursday before mocking the California Democrat. "We’ve got him lined up, Adam. You little pencil-neck. Nine inches. He buys the smallest shirt collar you can get, and it’s loose. Now, come on, Adam."

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1