The Situation With Iran Goes Hot - Shots Fired

Hedge

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

It boggles my mind that the MSM would side with/lie for the Iranian regime. And they think Repubs are misogynistic, racist, homophobic, immoral scofflaws.  But Orangeman bad. 

again, it's all about giving Trump a win in his Foreign Policy. they are well aware that if he gets a win here, any and all chances of taking back the Whitehouse are completely gone. not to mention that it would probably give the Repubs the House. Trump with all three branches of Gov... they would commit seppuku.

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, John Adams said:

And they are doing it to coverup their pedophile ring too, right? 

this, in a nutshell, is why you are a complete feckhead. instead of owning it and admitting you were wrong, you attempt whataboutism and try and move the goal posts.

be a man and own it. what is it you are fond of saying.... do better, be better. own it.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

this, in a nutshell, is why you are a complete feckhead. instead of owning it and admitting you were wrong, you attempt whataboutism and try and move the goal posts.

be a man and own it. what is it you are fond of saying.... do better, be better. own it.

It's not whataboutism when I bring up other aspects of the great Deep State cabal dumbass. The Deep State thread is probably 20% posts about pedophiles FFS. 

You, Hedge, and DR-CopyPaste are creating the grand narrative, not me. Try to follow along. I know it changes a lot but keep up. 

Edited by John Adams

It is when you're running from your own post and moving goal posts. 

But again, you're dishonest to your core. So expecting anything resembling honesty from your posts is like banking on a 2020 win for the democrats.

It just ain't gonna happen.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:22 AM, John Adams said:

There's no conspiracy. There's no evil cabal. 

I know most people on this board can't but I'm trying a different tactic today and asking you since you're on the other side. 

On 12/12/2019 at 8:43 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

He's broken. The proof of a cabal of government employees in the FBI, DOJ, and IC working in concert to try to hobble and overthrow the administration is now a proven fact. Yet he denies it. Not because he's not smart enough to read the report(s) for himself that make this clear, but because he's an asshat who will NEVER admit to being wrong about anything because he thinks it's a sign of weakness. 

The reality is, he's just weak, refused to think for himself and because of his own failures he's been wrong for years... and now he's got a broken brain.

And he deserves every bit of it. 

Remember, we just learned the entire upper echelon of the FBI and DOJ under Obama is being considered for criminal prosecution based on the OIG report. Every last one of them

But there's "no cabal". 

He's purposefully lying to himself. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It is when you're running from your own post and moving goal posts. 

But again, you're dishonest to your core. So expecting anything resembling honesty from your posts is like banking on a 2020 win for the democrats.

It just ain't gonna happen.

You quoted me. $$$

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not fiction when it's your own words. You literally said there was no cabal of FBI agents working against Trump the very day the entire upper echelon was referred for criminal charges by the OIG

That's what you did. 

Because you're a fool. 

When it comes to JA, yes it is. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

Huh?

So, if the Europeans won't stop being mean about them violating the Non-proliferation Treaty then they'll stop pretending to adhere to the NNP Treaty and simply violate that?  What, did somebody tell the Mullahs that Kerry'll start negotiating for the Euros?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Huh?

So, if the Europeans won't stop being mean about them violating the Non-proliferation Treaty then they'll stop pretending to adhere to the NNP Treaty and simply violate that?  What, did somebody tell the Mullahs that Kerry'll start negotiating for the Euros?

I don't know why they would think that threatening to pull out of the non-proliferation treaty would be a good thing.  However, I think this has to do with the UN's lifting of their sanctions after JCPOA was passed in 2015.  If I recall, those sanctions were pretty harsh.  They might get reimposed if the Euros go to the Security Council.  Also, there is an arms embargo on Iran that expires this year (it was extended for 5 years after the JCPOA was ratified) if Iran stays in compliance with their non-proliferation.  The expiration of the embargo will probably go out the window later this year if the U.S. and Europe go to the Security Council. 

I think the Europeans have more leverage than the U.S. to argue this at the UN, since they didn't pull out of the JCPOA and Iran started up their nuke efforts.  But even if Russia or China proposes a Security Council measure to keep the sanctions lifted and lift the embargo, the U.S. can veto that proposal.  So, really, if I'm describing this right, Iran is screwed. 

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/Security-Council-Resolutions-on-Iran

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

I don't know why they would think that threatening to pull out of the non-proliferation treaty would be a good thing.  However, I think this has to do with the UN's lifting of their sanctions after JCPOA was passed in 2015.  If I recall, those sanctions were pretty harsh.  They might get reimposed if the Euros go to the Security Council.  Also, there is an arms embargo on Iran that expires this year (it was extended for 5 years after the JCPOA was ratified) if Iran stays in compliance with their non-proliferation.  The expiration of the embargo will probably go out the window later this year if the U.S. and Europe go to the Security Council. 

I think the Europeans have more leverage than the U.S. to argue this at the UN, since they didn't pull out of the JCPOA and Iran started up their nuke efforts.  But even if Russia or China proposes a Security Council measure to keep the sanctions lifted and lift the embargo, the U.S. can veto that proposal.  So, really, if I'm describing this right, Iran is screwed. 

https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/Security-Council-Resolutions-on-Iran

...LMAO..."referral to the UN Security Council"?...r u effin' kidding me?....that is definitely a "boot shaker"......can't we evict them?......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

...better keep an eye on Schifty….$3 mil could entice him...

Published 3 hours ago

Iranian lawmaker announces a $3 million cash reward for 'whoever kills Trump'

By Greg Norman | Fox News

An Iranian lawmaker apparently has placed a $3 million bounty on President Trump’s head.

Ahmad Hamzeh made the declaration Tuesday during a speech to parliament in Tehran, although it’s unclear whether it has any backing from Iran’s top leaders, Reuters reported, citing the ISNA news agency.

“On behalf of the people of Kerman province, we will pay a $3 million reward in cash to whoever kills Trump,” Hamzeh was quoted as saying.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-lawmaker-3m-cash-bounty-kills-trump

• Haha (+1) 1