The Situation With Iran Goes Hot - Shots Fired

Hedge

19 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Of course you have. Did you see the rumors about how there were escaping Reptilians on the plane too?

unlike you, i don't shut off things that don't necessarily go along with my biases.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Of course you have. Did you see the rumors about how there were escaping Reptilians on the plane too?

Why dismiss it out of hand?  That plane had flown that exact same pattern the previous 3 days and 6 other planes took off without being shot down after Iran shot missiles into Iraq. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why dismiss it out of hand?  That plane had flown that exact same pattern the previous 3 days and 6 other planes took off without being shot down after Iran shot missiles into Iraq. 

"I have seen rumors" = not a source I deem credible, thanks. So I'll go ahead and dismiss them absent evidence. 

Plus Foxx believes in all sorts of fringe crap so him saying that he's seen rumors is even less credible. 

Edited by John Adams

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Because JA knows the media would never intentionally lie! Just like he was certain there was no cabal in the FBI trying to frame Trump. 

He's been shown to be wrong (on everything) the past three years, but he still believes these principles because he's too scared to ever think for himself. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because JA knows the media would never intentionally lie! Just like he was certain there was no cabal in the FBI trying to frame Trump. 

He's been shown to be wrong (on everything) the past three years, but he still believes these principles because he's too scared to ever think for himself. 

It boggles my mind that the MSM would side with/lie for the Iranian regime. And they think Repubs are misogynistic, racist, homophobic, immoral scofflaws.  But Orangeman bad. 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's almost like JA is our very own Joe Biden. 

• Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Your fiction writing workshop is starting early today! 

Go back to pasting other people's thoughts.  

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not fiction when it's your own words. You literally said there was no cabal of FBI agents working against Trump the very day the entire upper echelon was referred for criminal charges by the OIG

That's what you did. 

Because you're a fool. 

And they are doing it to coverup their pedophile ring too, right? 

Move those goalposts all you want. You can't escape your own words and "deep thoughts" on these topics. 

You've been exposed to be wrong on every front on this issue and others. And all you keep proving is that despite being shown undeniable evidence that you've been lied to, you keep going back to the same well where those who lied to you spread information. 

You think that makes you smart. 

It doesn't. You're a fool. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Move those goalposts all you want. You can't escape your own words and "deep thoughts" on these topics. 

You've been exposed to be wrong on every front on this issue and others. And all you keep proving is that despite being shown undeniable evidence that you've been lied to, you keep going back to the same well where those who lied to you spread information. 

You think that makes you smart. 

It doesn't. You're a fool. 

Yawn. 

You're just sore because I keep making you look like a fool. 

Quick question: When did Soleimani die? 

On 12/12/2019 at 5:22 AM, John Adams said:

There's no conspiracy. There's no evil cabal. 

I know most people on this board can't but I'm trying a different tactic today and asking you since you're on the other side. 

On 12/12/2019 at 8:43 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

He's broken. The proof of a cabal of government employees in the FBI, DOJ, and IC working in concert to try to hobble and overthrow the administration is now a proven fact. Yet he denies it. Not because he's not smart enough to read the report(s) for himself that make this clear, but because he's an asshat who will NEVER admit to being wrong about anything because he thinks it's a sign of weakness. 

The reality is, he's just weak, refused to think for himself and because of his own failures he's been wrong for years... and now he's got a broken brain.

And he deserves every bit of it. 

Remember, we just learned the entire upper echelon of the FBI and DOJ under Obama is being considered for criminal prosecution based on the OIG report. Every last one of them

But there's "no cabal". 

He's purposefully lying to himself.